1and12 Presents: The Air Jordan Monster

Inspired by the numbers that correspond to the letters to "JORDAN", J = 10. O = 15. R = 18. D = 4. A = 1. N = 14.

also inspired by the OG franken-shoes the Dub Zeros, Spiz'ikes and the more recent 6ix Rings,

NT I Present to you the Air Jordan Monster.
letters2fp6.jpg

All comments welcome
tongue.gif

eek.gif

those r sick, id prefer if it used the 18.5 lacing system cuz i hate gimmicks where laces could be hidden, my opinion
keep up the good work

HONESTLY... thats a good looking shoe. BEST EVER compilation sneaker AND the concept of spelling JORDAN is also clever.

NIKE and JB, why isnt this guy working for you and not these clowns that release shoes like the 08 Oly VIIs. SHAME

Nice idea, good execution but a pretty horrible shoe - better than the Spizikes though.

not my daily cup of coffee...but nice attempt at bastardizing so many classic shoes, although its not as bad the all that trash JB put out

Thanks for all the feed back guys, i know i was expecting some bad reviews because it is a compilation shoe

but i was trying to come up with a better looking sleek almost team-J like look to it.

The "JORDAN" number thing has been on my mind for a while just got to do it yesterday hehe.

1and12, good stuff!

i'm not feelin the shoe but the photoshop quality is on point, a few details here and there could be better, but overall it's good.

keep working on it!

Very nice work put into it, but like most frankenstein shoes, I don't think I would wear it. Only part I don't like is where you placed the IVs,I'm not a big fan of the shoes.

interesting to look at, not bad, but with that said I really just can't get into compilation shoes, something about em just looks off to me, ah well in anycase they cool to look at...

Awesome!!! and I like your idea of how the numbers corresponds with the letters. Can you try a white one with red or blue?

Back
Top Bottom