2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its So Much Love For These All Of A Sudden... Its Amazing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by toughmoney

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY

and yea the Atlantic penny 2s were a qs. Then they rereleased in mass quantities.

July 25, 09 was release date on QS penny 2s. Some stores may have sold early doesn't mean it was a go by Nike to do that.

meh... the details on the atlantics were kinda blurry. makes me no difference if they were a QS or not.

I dont think Atlantics were a QS. They were given a one of those "remote" release dates... normally in the (mo/1/yr) format... either they were goina drop a few days before or sometime in that particular month...

8/1 was the date given on the calendar if I'm not mistaking... They dropped in most urban accounts (or at least at Shoe City) on 7/25

Normally, QS's arent given ANY date like Bigj stated...

Nvm, because I'm not sure of how the shipments were handled with the Atlantics...

But these Red Foams werent QS's tho...

A couple places i went to had these on display back when the Chi X's dropped and they were giving ppl info on the actual release date...

On-topic...

I never thought I'd actually be saying this, but Mondawmin Mall (FTL) is a Godsend for Foam releases...
laugh.gif

In and out up there... 2 hrs after the doors opened...

Originally Posted by toughmoney

as stated before,
QS shoes have NO release date. stores can get shipment and sell IMMEDIATELY

and yea the Atlantic penny 2s were a qs. Then they rereleased in mass quantities.

July 25, 09 was release date on QS penny 2s. Some stores may have sold early doesn't mean it was a go by Nike to do that.

meh... the details on the atlantics were kinda blurry. makes me no difference if they were a QS or not.

I dont think Atlantics were a QS. They were given a one of those "remote" release dates... normally in the (mo/1/yr) format... either they were goina drop a few days before or sometime in that particular month...

8/1 was the date given on the calendar if I'm not mistaking... They dropped in most urban accounts (or at least at Shoe City) on 7/25

Normally, QS's arent given ANY date like Bigj stated...

Nvm, because I'm not sure of how the shipments were handled with the Atlantics...

But these Red Foams werent QS's tho...

A couple places i went to had these on display back when the Chi X's dropped and they were giving ppl info on the actual release date...

On-topic...

I never thought I'd actually be saying this, but Mondawmin Mall (FTL) is a Godsend for Foam releases...
laugh.gif

In and out up there... 2 hrs after the doors opened...

Originally Posted by khadafi252

Damn. Watching that YouTube vid makes me happy I live in Arizona. Being pushed up against the doors is unnecessary. It's just a sneaker people.
Im in AZ and didnt get a pair at all  
mad.gif
mad.gif
 - I went to FootAction Fiesta Mall and I was guy #9 in line and only the first 4 guys in the line got shoes. After the 4th guy came out they closed the store and said "its a wrap" !!! 
After the crowd left I was there and was gonna copp the Spiz'ikes until the 2 of the damn employees came and offered me pair of the Metallic Red Foamposites for $450 bones !!! <<< Shady Re-Seller Thirst right there !!!!  

They just killed my mood and I left emptied handed, not sure if I should call corporate and complain because I called the day before to confirm that they would even have the shoe in stock and was told they would have 3 full size runs but yet only 4 PAIRS are sold to the PUBLIC ??? 

Hopefully NIKE kills the game with a big $%# RE-STOCK this week, thus killing off some of these resellers who copped outside of the means lol   
ohwell.gif

Damn. Watching that YouTube vid makes me happy I live in Arizona. Being pushed up against the doors is unnecessary. It's just a sneaker people.
mad.gif
mad.gif
 - I went to FootAction Fiesta Mall and I was guy #9 in line and only the first 4 guys in the line got shoes. After the 4th guy came out they closed the store and said "its a wrap" !!! 
After the crowd left I was there and was gonna copp the Spiz'ikes until the 2 of the damn employees came and offered me pair of the Metallic Red Foamposites for $450 bones !!! <<< Shady Re-Seller Thirst right there !!!!  

They just killed my mood and I left emptied handed, not sure if I should call corporate and complain because I called the day before to confirm that they would even have the shoe in stock and was told they would have 3 full size runs but yet only 4 PAIRS are sold to the PUBLIC ??? 

Hopefully NIKE kills the game with a big $%# RE-STOCK this week, thus killing off some of these resellers who copped outside of the means lol   
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by NemoMC3

mad.gif
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

I didnt even bother going to that FA because I went and talked to the guy in person a week before. He pretty much hinted all the employees would buy them before the store even opened. And I don't really trust our HOH cuz theyre kinda shady but didnt wanna wake up at 3 am cuz i had moving to do the next day so i went the online route this time..still nervous waiting for a shipping confirmation. LOL.

mad.gif
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

I didnt even bother going to that FA because I went and talked to the guy in person a week before. He pretty much hinted all the employees would buy them before the store even opened. And I don't really trust our HOH cuz theyre kinda shady but didnt wanna wake up at 3 am cuz i had moving to do the next day so i went the online route this time..still nervous waiting for a shipping confirmation. LOL.

My boy said he got his shipping confirmation email from NikeStore this morning.. just a little heads up for the people who got thru online Friday Night.

My boy said he got his shipping confirmation email from NikeStore this morning.. just a little heads up for the people who got thru online Friday Night.

Originally Posted by bence23

mad.gif
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

Man it was pure shady-ness, and whats worse is that 2 of em offered it to me for the same price while I was in the store so that means their was more pairs there. I might have to call corporate to see if this practice is standard in all of their stores ...  

Originally Posted by bence23

mad.gif
mad.gif

ohwell.gif

Man it was pure shady-ness, and whats worse is that 2 of em offered it to me for the same price while I was in the store so that means their was more pairs there. I might have to call corporate to see if this practice is standard in all of their stores ...  

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

nike playin wit me i got my order through for a sz 12 at 12:01 on the dot literally the clock just flipped when i hit place order and i still aint get my shipping # or confirmation email
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 lol all good tho im pretty sure nike wont screw me but ill be steamin (not like willie beamen) if i get cancelled 

Did he choose ground shipping as well?

nike playin wit me i got my order through for a sz 12 at 12:01 on the dot literally the clock just flipped when i hit place order and i still aint get my shipping # or confirmation email
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
 lol all good tho im pretty sure nike wont screw me but ill be steamin (not like willie beamen) if i get cancelled 

Did he choose ground shipping as well?

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

So I filed a complaint against that employee at the FTA I got my Foams from. They told me to fax them my receipt with the complaint number and they will refund me the $40 extra I paid. They are also going to send the complaint to the corporate office and the store's district manager. (for those who didnt read my story, its on pg. 110)

Ok so maybe I read the wrong story or what but you pretty much bought a pair from an employee outside the mall and were thankful for getting a pair a little over retail but then you went around and snitched on him ? Why even buy the pair from the reseller in the first place if you were gonna snitch him out ? Enlighten me? Or maybe I just read a whole completely different story on page 110

So I filed a complaint against that employee at the FTA I got my Foams from. They told me to fax them my receipt with the complaint number and they will refund me the $40 extra I paid. They are also going to send the complaint to the corporate office and the store's district manager. (for those who didnt read my story, its on pg. 110)

Ok so maybe I read the wrong story or what but you pretty much bought a pair from an employee outside the mall and were thankful for getting a pair a little over retail but then you went around and snitched on him ? Why even buy the pair from the reseller in the first place if you were gonna snitch him out ? Enlighten me? Or maybe I just read a whole completely different story on page 110

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

If the employee is doing this, he needs to be put in check.  If this isn't checked, it will only get worse. 

If the employee is doing this, he needs to be put in check.  If this isn't checked, it will only get worse. 

Originally Posted by thrudwire

I think this is the guy who said the store he went to required that everyone buy a certain amt of accessories just to buy the shoes. 
indifferent.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok then in that case I apologize sir my mistake

Originally Posted by thrudwire

I think this is the guy who said the store he went to required that everyone buy a certain amt of accessories just to buy the shoes. 
indifferent.gif

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok then in that case I apologize sir my mistake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom