2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by mross16

The hype around this shoe is insane!

and because of this, shady employees and nike giving cali crap sz runs... im without my sz. never had this much trouble finding my sz in LA. im hot! 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by mross16

The hype around this shoe is insane!

and because of this, shady employees and nike giving cali crap sz runs... im without my sz. never had this much trouble finding my sz in LA. im hot! 
mad.gif

I'm glad I actually ended up getting a pair of these damn things. Never trying to cop online ever again! Had to wait in the cold for 6 hours to get them. First time I ever had to do that for a GR ever! The hype around these were ridiculous....

I'm glad I actually ended up getting a pair of these damn things. Never trying to cop online ever again! Had to wait in the cold for 6 hours to get them. First time I ever had to do that for a GR ever! The hype around these were ridiculous....

No wait I just checked back and it was bdizzle post about buying the shoes from employee. I understand the part on checking these employess because it it's wrong but I don't understand why you would buy the shoes from him and then snitch

No wait I just checked back and it was bdizzle post about buying the shoes from employee. I understand the part on checking these employess because it it's wrong but I don't understand why you would buy the shoes from him and then snitch

Originally Posted by DLTbakin

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

48e3659b6683e9a1c402d036baffa16579b9ae2d_r.jpg
haha..internets..you forgot the s

haha u loook like an internets lemme talk 2 u wats up internets
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like how he puts that one reseller in his place and says "I'm not trying to profiteer on a culture" around the 13:00 min mark.  This guy cracks me up.

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

48e3659b6683e9a1c402d036baffa16579b9ae2d_r.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I like how he puts that one reseller in his place and says "I'm not trying to profiteer on a culture" around the 13:00 min mark.  This guy cracks me up.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

lol right this dude funnier than sneekgeek but he actually tries 2 be
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo thats my man dallas penn.. hes a great dude, mad funny and I know he appreciates all the support 
pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yo thats my man dallas penn.. hes a great dude, mad funny and I know he appreciates all the support 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

My boy said he got his shipping confirmation email from NikeStore this morning.. just a little heads up for the people who got thru online Friday Night.

Did he choose ground shipping as well?

Yeah.. I dont think he got free ground shipping tho..

Originally Posted by bence23

Originally Posted by IsTaYsTuNiNyA

My boy said he got his shipping confirmation email from NikeStore this morning.. just a little heads up for the people who got thru online Friday Night.

Did he choose ground shipping as well?

Yeah.. I dont think he got free ground shipping tho..

Originally Posted by icedweebz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

if ur talkin bout "internets" dude then much love and tell him 2 please make a video EVERY release, that video made my mf'in day!!!!

Originally Posted by icedweebz

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

if ur talkin bout "internets" dude then much love and tell him 2 please make a video EVERY release, that video made my mf'in day!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom