2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep
Please give this man a show on Public Access or Mav TV
Btw was that nomar garciaparra with a size 9?
P.S. - Love the 3D glasses
qnl3j9.gif

Originally Posted by TaylorSwiftOrDie

No wait I just checked back and it was bdizzle post about buying the shoes from employee. I understand the part on checking these employess because it it's wrong but I don't understand why you would buy the shoes from him and then snitch

It was the fact that he wasn't going to sell anyone the shoes if you didn't pay above retail. It's not like he bought the entire stock himself and then was outside selling them. He basically was telling people they were sold out and if you wanted a pair you had to pay over retail. So no matter what spot you had in line, you weren't getting a pair if you didn't pay what he was asking. I find it messed up that I can't go into the "retail Store" on release day and buy the shoes for "retail price" because the employees won't sell if you ain't paying extra. And if you recall, I was 1st in line before security kicked us off the permises. So lets say security didn't tell us to leave and come back and I wouldn't have never met the guy in the Tahoe. I would have been the FIRST person in the store and I get told that the Foams are sold out? You think I would have even thought about paying over retail if I'm 1st in line? Yes, I am happy I actually got a pair. I was willing to pay the few dollars extra so my 3hrs wouldn't be wasted. But no way anyone should have to pay extra on release day from an employee outside the store scamming to make a few extra dollars. Am I wrong for that?

No wait I just checked back and it was bdizzle post about buying the shoes from employee. I understand the part on checking these employess because it it's wrong but I don't understand why you would buy the shoes from him and then snitch

It was the fact that he wasn't going to sell anyone the shoes if you didn't pay above retail. It's not like he bought the entire stock himself and then was outside selling them. He basically was telling people they were sold out and if you wanted a pair you had to pay over retail. So no matter what spot you had in line, you weren't getting a pair if you didn't pay what he was asking. I find it messed up that I can't go into the "retail Store" on release day and buy the shoes for "retail price" because the employees won't sell if you ain't paying extra. And if you recall, I was 1st in line before security kicked us off the permises. So lets say security didn't tell us to leave and come back and I wouldn't have never met the guy in the Tahoe. I would have been the FIRST person in the store and I get told that the Foams are sold out? You think I would have even thought about paying over retail if I'm 1st in line? Yes, I am happy I actually got a pair. I was willing to pay the few dollars extra so my 3hrs wouldn't be wasted. But no way anyone should have to pay extra on release day from an employee outside the store scamming to make a few extra dollars. Am I wrong for that?

Originally Posted by chezzer10

qnl3j9.gif
Those were great batting gloves.  I had them back in 99 or 2000.

Originally Posted by chezzer10

qnl3j9.gif
Those were great batting gloves.  I had them back in 99 or 2000.

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

i woulda recorded the entire conversation of him trying to pull that and then polietly inform him that i was recording him and that he had the choice of either giving me my pair for free or i would call the suits at corporate and inform them i have video proof of an employee trying to make extra money on an honest customer.  even if he gave me the shoes i would still report him anyways though.

but according to some of niketalk i would be knocking the foot locker employees hustle for reporting him.

i woulda recorded the entire conversation of him trying to pull that and then polietly inform him that i was recording him and that he had the choice of either giving me my pair for free or i would call the suits at corporate and inform them i have video proof of an employee trying to make extra money on an honest customer.  even if he gave me the shoes i would still report him anyways though.

but according to some of niketalk i would be knocking the foot locker employees hustle for reporting him.

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

The employee was a minimum wage warrior thinking he's some type of boss because he works there. I would've attempted to get the shoes for free or retail at least and still reported him. It's not like he bought the pairs he was trying to profit off of so he was breaking policy.

The employee was a minimum wage warrior thinking he's some type of boss because he works there. I would've attempted to get the shoes for free or retail at least and still reported him. It's not like he bought the pairs he was trying to profit off of so he was breaking policy.

Originally Posted by freshsince85

Originally Posted by mross16

The hype around this shoe is insane!

and because of this, shady employees and nike giving cali crap sz runs... im without my sz. never had this much trouble finding my sz in LA. im hot! 
mad.gif

i hope we start getting more pairs for future releases out here.   i'm fine and understanding with nyc getting the most pairs, i copped the blue pros from 34th st during the summer,  the line was huge and they got about 700 or so pairs and were sold out by the next day. the shoes will sell out there so it's reasonable for them to get huge numbers.

still we should get more then what we get out here, if they don't sell then transfer them to nyc or the dmv. but for shiekh to only get like 10 pairs total was a joke.  i worked in that mall a few years back, the footlocker and footaction never got foams, nor did the ones in del amo either.

what really got me is how these sold though, i remember going to the beverly center and seeing almost a full size run of royal foams at the shiekh there this past october.

i hope you get your correct size though.

and because of this, shady employees and nike giving cali crap sz runs... im without my sz. never had this much trouble finding my sz in LA. im hot! 
mad.gif

i hope we start getting more pairs for future releases out here.   i'm fine and understanding with nyc getting the most pairs, i copped the blue pros from 34th st during the summer,  the line was huge and they got about 700 or so pairs and were sold out by the next day. the shoes will sell out there so it's reasonable for them to get huge numbers.

still we should get more then what we get out here, if they don't sell then transfer them to nyc or the dmv. but for shiekh to only get like 10 pairs total was a joke.  i worked in that mall a few years back, the footlocker and footaction never got foams, nor did the ones in del amo either.

what really got me is how these sold though, i remember going to the beverly center and seeing almost a full size run of royal foams at the shiekh there this past october.

on another note, i'm, reading some of the earlier pages and i don't know how some people get cut in line and not do anything about it.

it's not about being a tough guy but if you waited in line for hours and some dude has the gall to try and cut you you need to grow a pair and say something and be loud about it too. at the very least i would make sure to be loud enough so that the rest of the line knows this person is bypassing them and cutting them in line.

on another note, i'm, reading some of the earlier pages and i don't know how some people get cut in line and not do anything about it.

it's not about being a tough guy but if you waited in line for hours and some dude has the gall to try and cut you you need to grow a pair and say something and be loud about it too. at the very least i would make sure to be loud enough so that the rest of the line knows this person is bypassing them and cutting them in line.

mad.gif

that is not happening cuz. I've been screaming that same tune for 3 years, especially after the Eggplants have dropped. Nike Foamposite division doesn't care about us West Coast people
frown.gif
. But at the same time Foams tend to sit out here compared to the East Coast. Had some people from the DMV come visit and was mad that we still have Electric Green Foams and Pearls on the shelves

mad.gif

that is not happening cuz. I've been screaming that same tune for 3 years, especially after the Eggplants have dropped. Nike Foamposite division doesn't care about us West Coast people
frown.gif
. But at the same time Foams tend to sit out here compared to the East Coast. Had some people from the DMV come visit and was mad that we still have Electric Green Foams and Pearls on the shelves

Originally Posted by got shoes

mad.gif

frown.gif

i think nike tried the whole nationwide release thing and it didnt work out too well.
cough drops, 2010 eggplants, pearls all sold but didnt sell out for a long, long time.

then people started getting that "o, ill wait for clearance" mentality. was probably a wrap after that.

i would have loved to grab a few more for my future stash but im glad with my 2. im sure ill find more in the future.

guys dont know how long us foamheads "TeamPosite" have been begging for red foams w/clear bottoms.

mad.gif

frown.gif

i think nike tried the whole nationwide release thing and it didnt work out too well.
cough drops, 2010 eggplants, pearls all sold but didnt sell out for a long, long time.

then people started getting that "o, ill wait for clearance" mentality. was probably a wrap after that.

i would have loved to grab a few more for my future stash but im glad with my 2. im sure ill find more in the future.

guys dont know how long us foamheads "TeamPosite" have been begging for red foams w/clear bottoms.

Originally Posted by bigj505

frown.gif

True. But I think the electric blues kind of changed things. I had that wait til clearance mentality and was SHOCKED when the ebs sold out first day here on the west coast. Pewters, electric greens, cough drops and even coppers rotted out here for a while.

Originally Posted by bigj505

frown.gif

True. But I think the electric blues kind of changed things. I had that wait til clearance mentality and was SHOCKED when the ebs sold out first day here on the west coast. Pewters, electric greens, cough drops and even coppers rotted out here for a while.

bence23 - yea i wasnt sure about the other colors. i figured the electric greens sat because they were sitting in Pa for a while. went to HoH King of Prussia like twice in a months span and copped 2 pair with $30 off coupons (since sold from buyers remorse).

bence23 - yea i wasnt sure about the other colors. i figured the electric greens sat because they were sitting in Pa for a while. went to HoH King of Prussia like twice in a months span and copped 2 pair with $30 off coupons (since sold from buyers remorse).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom