2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

went to serramonte HOH and hella people cut towards the front when the door opened, didnt get my pair
frown.gif
smh anyone know where in the bay area may still have a 9.5-10???
damn you should've tried footacion on the otherside...the line was actually controlled...they had the hispanic security guard and the white guy with the walkie talkie...they kept telling ppl that if you cut theyd boot you from line...idk seemed decently controlled...i know when they said all the sizes but 8.5 and 10 were gone, everyone dipped out and walked to HOH...idk how bad the line got though

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep
roll.gif

This could NEVER go down ANYWHERE in the DMV. Goons would be all over these kids. 
laugh.gif

Forreal though, you NYC cats are on a whole other level for sneakers.
eek.gif

roll.gif

This could NEVER go down ANYWHERE in the DMV. Goons would be all over these kids. 
laugh.gif

Forreal though, you NYC cats are on a whole other level for sneakers.
eek.gif

Internets I see you.... At 5:20 of that video when he says "alright alright noooooooooowhoawhoawhoa"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Internets I see you.... At 5:20 of that video when he says "alright alright noooooooooowhoawhoawhoa"
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

roll.gif

This could NEVER go down ANYWHERE in the DMV. Goons would be all over these kids.�
laugh.gif

sorry to break down your humble brag of your so call tough area you live but that video was taking place in 34th st and no goon is touching no one out there so stop it

its not even the toughness of dmv fools its that these youngns is FOOLS 4 real and prolly wouldn't even care about police security secret service or the national guard lls funny,sad and true

Originally Posted by SpaceLemonkush

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

roll.gif

This could NEVER go down ANYWHERE in the DMV. Goons would be all over these kids.�
laugh.gif

sorry to break down your humble brag of your so call tough area you live but that video was taking place in 34th st and no goon is touching no one out there so stop it

its not even the toughness of dmv fools its that these youngns is FOOLS 4 real and prolly wouldn't even care about police security secret service or the national guard lls funny,sad and true

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Please give this man a show on Public Access or Mav TV
Btw was that nomar garciaparra with a size 9?
P.S. - Love the 3D glasses
qnl3j9.gif
Those were great batting gloves. �I had them back in 99 or 2000.

You know what you're right , I was going to point that out but I was like nahh he cannot be wearing batting gloves. Ultimate swag.

Originally Posted by BuddhaShark

Originally Posted by chezzer10

Please give this man a show on Public Access or Mav TV
Btw was that nomar garciaparra with a size 9?
P.S. - Love the 3D glasses
qnl3j9.gif
Those were great batting gloves. �I had them back in 99 or 2000.

You know what you're right , I was going to point that out but I was like nahh he cannot be wearing batting gloves. Ultimate swag.

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i woulda recorded the entire conversation of him trying to pull that and then polietly inform him that i was recording him and that he had the choice of either giving me my pair for free or i would call the suits at corporate and inform them i have video proof of an employee trying to make extra money on an honest customer.  even if he gave me the shoes i would still report him anyways though.

but according to some of niketalk i would be knocking the foot locker employees hustle for reporting him.
The employee was a minimum wage warrior thinking he's some type of boss because he works there. I would've attempted to get the shoes for free or retail at least and still reported him. It's not like he bought the pairs he was trying to profit off of so he was breaking policy.
I aint trying to knock anybody's hustle. Like I said before, I even went to the store the day before release to try and get a pair, but not for no freakin' $350-$400! Even if I would have kept my place in line and they sold out due to people paying extra to get them before release day, I would have understood. I would have been pissed for wasting 3hrs of my time, but I still would have understood. But no way store employees should be pretty much telling customers you aint getting a pair if you aint paying such & such price. I actually thought about the video taping after the fact, but at least I will be refunded the extra money I had to kick out to get my pair.
Nobody said you were however and if they do, they're probably the same ones who do this type of thing. His job is to sell the shoes at the MSRP since he works at a retail store. If the employee does lose his job, then he deserves it and hopefully learns from it
grin.gif

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

i woulda recorded the entire conversation of him trying to pull that and then polietly inform him that i was recording him and that he had the choice of either giving me my pair for free or i would call the suits at corporate and inform them i have video proof of an employee trying to make extra money on an honest customer.  even if he gave me the shoes i would still report him anyways though.

but according to some of niketalk i would be knocking the foot locker employees hustle for reporting him.
The employee was a minimum wage warrior thinking he's some type of boss because he works there. I would've attempted to get the shoes for free or retail at least and still reported him. It's not like he bought the pairs he was trying to profit off of so he was breaking policy.
I aint trying to knock anybody's hustle. Like I said before, I even went to the store the day before release to try and get a pair, but not for no freakin' $350-$400! Even if I would have kept my place in line and they sold out due to people paying extra to get them before release day, I would have understood. I would have been pissed for wasting 3hrs of my time, but I still would have understood. But no way store employees should be pretty much telling customers you aint getting a pair if you aint paying such & such price. I actually thought about the video taping after the fact, but at least I will be refunded the extra money I had to kick out to get my pair.
Nobody said you were however and if they do, they're probably the same ones who do this type of thing. His job is to sell the shoes at the MSRP since he works at a retail store. If the employee does lose his job, then he deserves it and hopefully learns from it
grin.gif

Heartbreak yo. I was next in line and dude in front of me bought the last pair. I let him in front of me cause he was handicap too.

Heartbreak yo. I was next in line and dude in front of me bought the last pair. I let him in front of me cause he was handicap too.

Originally Posted by myxmosey

I feel just like you - 
omg-whyyy-o.gif

But theres a "supposed" re-stock coming soon but havent heard an official word on when - LET US WEST COASTERS who were shunned with no pairs to copp pray  !!!!

I feel just like you - 
omg-whyyy-o.gif

But theres a "supposed" re-stock coming soon but havent heard an official word on when - LET US WEST COASTERS who were shunned with no pairs to copp pray  !!!!

It'll come back around
Don't even worry about it, something bigger is coming your way.

It'll come back around
Don't even worry about it, something bigger is coming your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom