2/4/2012 Red Foamposite One Vol: Here we go again Pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by reener

Originally Posted by mross16

The hype around this shoe is insane!

and the one on your avy?
Just wait for the 2.
grin.gif

What I'm more shocked about is the fact that dudes are able to resell these for 350, cats really paying resellers 350 for these? I will wait until they are 20 over retail and cop or not at all. I wasn't going to wear them anytime soon with everyone wearing them.... Oh well keep they foams maybe less hype I have to deal with for lebrons

What I'm more shocked about is the fact that dudes are able to resell these for 350, cats really paying resellers 350 for these? I will wait until they are 20 over retail and cop or not at all. I wasn't going to wear them anytime soon with everyone wearing them.... Oh well keep they foams maybe less hype I have to deal with for lebrons

I was out of town when these released and missed out due to being in a smaller market; my "in person" options were very limited to say the least. I'm one of those who likes to cop in person because of nike's "some-timey" quality control issues. Anyway, I was able to cop today from windycitysole.com for what is reasonable for reseller prices. Windy City was by far the cheapest I've seen these going for online after release with the exception of one site, rmkstore.com...could've copped for $249 but they were out of my size.

windycitysole.com = $300
rmkstore.com = $249 - $269 (looked like prices were based on sizes)

Anyway, just trying to help fellow NT'ers who might've missed out for whatever reason.

I was out of town when these released and missed out due to being in a smaller market; my "in person" options were very limited to say the least. I'm one of those who likes to cop in person because of nike's "some-timey" quality control issues. Anyway, I was able to cop today from windycitysole.com for what is reasonable for reseller prices. Windy City was by far the cheapest I've seen these going for online after release with the exception of one site, rmkstore.com...could've copped for $249 but they were out of my size.

windycitysole.com = $300

Anyway, just trying to help fellow NT'ers who might've missed out for whatever reason.

Originally Posted by thrudwire

windycitysole.com = $300

I think I saw same post on cl trying to get people to buy at wind city

damn...it seems like everyone mall in the bay area only got like 20-30 pairs of these...so limited

damn...it seems like everyone mall in the bay area only got like 20-30 pairs of these...so limited

Originally Posted by thrudwire

windycitysole.com = $300

I think I saw same post on cl trying to get people to buy at wind city

I was able to walk right across the street to DTLR at like 9:40am and be 4th in line and the 2nd to get his shoes.

Easiest pick up I've ever had actually. Extremely surprising.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Originally Posted by freshsince85

and because of this, shady employees and nike giving cali crap sz runs... im without my sz. never had this much trouble finding my sz in LA. im hot! 
mad.gif

i hope we start getting more pairs for future releases out here.   i'm fine and understanding with nyc getting the most pairs, i copped the blue pros from 34th st during the summer,  the line was huge and they got about 700 or so pairs and were sold out by the next day. the shoes will sell out there so it's reasonable for them to get huge numbers.

still we should get more then what we get out here, if they don't sell then transfer them to nyc or the dmv. but for shiekh to only get like 10 pairs total was a joke.  i worked in that mall a few years back, the footlocker and footaction never got foams, nor did the ones in del amo either.

what really got me is how these sold though, i remember going to the beverly center and seeing almost a full size run of royal foams at the shiekh there this past october.

i hope you get your correct size though.

that is not happening cuz. I've been screaming that same tune for 3 years, especially after the Eggplants have dropped. Nike Foamposite division doesn't care about us West Coast people
frown.gif
. But at the same time Foams tend to sit out here compared to the East Coast. Had some people from the DMV come visit and was mad that we still have Electric Green Foams and Pearls on the shelves
Pearls and Electric Greens were sitting on shelves in the DMV too

Originally Posted by got shoes

Originally Posted by freshsince85

and because of this, shady employees and nike giving cali crap sz runs... im without my sz. never had this much trouble finding my sz in LA. im hot! 
mad.gif

i hope we start getting more pairs for future releases out here.   i'm fine and understanding with nyc getting the most pairs, i copped the blue pros from 34th st during the summer,  the line was huge and they got about 700 or so pairs and were sold out by the next day. the shoes will sell out there so it's reasonable for them to get huge numbers.

still we should get more then what we get out here, if they don't sell then transfer them to nyc or the dmv. but for shiekh to only get like 10 pairs total was a joke.  i worked in that mall a few years back, the footlocker and footaction never got foams, nor did the ones in del amo either.

what really got me is how these sold though, i remember going to the beverly center and seeing almost a full size run of royal foams at the shiekh there this past october.

i hope you get your correct size though.

that is not happening cuz. I've been screaming that same tune for 3 years, especially after the Eggplants have dropped. Nike Foamposite division doesn't care about us West Coast people
frown.gif
. But at the same time Foams tend to sit out here compared to the East Coast. Had some people from the DMV come visit and was mad that we still have Electric Green Foams and Pearls on the shelves
Pearls and Electric Greens were sitting on shelves in the DMV too

I was able to walk right across the street to DTLR at like 9:40am and be 4th in line and the 2nd to get his shoes.

Easiest pick up I've ever had actually. Extremely surprising.

Originally Posted by karxken

Btw IMHO $300 is not really helping but more of promoting

IMHO $300 is way more than I or anyone else wants to pay if they don't have to but I really wanted these and BTW I'm not on here trying to promote anyone. I didn't have to share anything...my only goal was to try and help someone cop.

Originally Posted by karxken

Btw IMHO $300 is not really helping but more of promoting

IMHO $300 is way more than I or anyone else wants to pay if they don't have to but I really wanted these and BTW I'm not on here trying to promote anyone. I didn't have to share anything...my only goal was to try and help someone cop.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

It was the fact that he wasn't going to sell anyone the shoes if you didn't pay above retail. It's not like he bought the entire stock himself and then was outside selling them. He basically was telling people they were sold out and if you wanted a pair you had to pay over retail. So no matter what spot you had in line, you weren't getting a pair if you didn't pay what he was asking. I find it messed up that I can't go into the "retail Store" on release day and buy the shoes for "retail price" because the employees won't sell if you ain't paying extra. And if you recall, I was 1st in line before security kicked us off the permises. So lets say security didn't tell us to leave and come back and I wouldn't have never met the guy in the Tahoe. I would have been the FIRST person in the store and I get told that the Foams are sold out? You think I would have even thought about paying over retail if I'm 1st in line? Yes, I am happy I actually got a pair. I was willing to pay the few dollars extra so my 3hrs wouldn't be wasted. But no way anyone should have to pay extra on release day from an employee outside the store scamming to make a few extra dollars. Am I wrong for that?
i woulda recorded the entire conversation of him trying to pull that and then polietly inform him that i was recording him and that he had the choice of either giving me my pair for free or i would call the suits at corporate and inform them i have video proof of an employee trying to make extra money on an honest customer.  even if he gave me the shoes i would still report him anyways though.

but according to some of niketalk i would be knocking the foot locker employees hustle for reporting him.
The employee was a minimum wage warrior thinking he's some type of boss because he works there. I would've attempted to get the shoes for free or retail at least and still reported him. It's not like he bought the pairs he was trying to profit off of so he was breaking policy.
I aint trying to knock anybody's hustle. Like I said before, I even went to the store the day before release to try and get a pair, but not for no freakin' $350-$400! Even if I would have kept my place in line and they sold out due to people paying extra to get them before release day, I would have understood. I would have been pissed for wasting 3hrs of my time, but I still would have understood. But no way store employees should be pretty much telling customers you aint getting a pair if you aint paying such & such price. I actually thought about the video taping after the fact, but at least I will be refunded the extra money I had to kick out to get my pair.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Originally Posted by bdizzle316

It was the fact that he wasn't going to sell anyone the shoes if you didn't pay above retail. It's not like he bought the entire stock himself and then was outside selling them. He basically was telling people they were sold out and if you wanted a pair you had to pay over retail. So no matter what spot you had in line, you weren't getting a pair if you didn't pay what he was asking. I find it messed up that I can't go into the "retail Store" on release day and buy the shoes for "retail price" because the employees won't sell if you ain't paying extra. And if you recall, I was 1st in line before security kicked us off the permises. So lets say security didn't tell us to leave and come back and I wouldn't have never met the guy in the Tahoe. I would have been the FIRST person in the store and I get told that the Foams are sold out? You think I would have even thought about paying over retail if I'm 1st in line? Yes, I am happy I actually got a pair. I was willing to pay the few dollars extra so my 3hrs wouldn't be wasted. But no way anyone should have to pay extra on release day from an employee outside the store scamming to make a few extra dollars. Am I wrong for that?
i woulda recorded the entire conversation of him trying to pull that and then polietly inform him that i was recording him and that he had the choice of either giving me my pair for free or i would call the suits at corporate and inform them i have video proof of an employee trying to make extra money on an honest customer.  even if he gave me the shoes i would still report him anyways though.

but according to some of niketalk i would be knocking the foot locker employees hustle for reporting him.
The employee was a minimum wage warrior thinking he's some type of boss because he works there. I would've attempted to get the shoes for free or retail at least and still reported him. It's not like he bought the pairs he was trying to profit off of so he was breaking policy.
I aint trying to knock anybody's hustle. Like I said before, I even went to the store the day before release to try and get a pair, but not for no freakin' $350-$400! Even if I would have kept my place in line and they sold out due to people paying extra to get them before release day, I would have understood. I would have been pissed for wasting 3hrs of my time, but I still would have understood. But no way store employees should be pretty much telling customers you aint getting a pair if you aint paying such & such price. I actually thought about the video taping after the fact, but at least I will be refunded the extra money I had to kick out to get my pair.

Originally Posted by KingKong

Can someone post line pics of Serramonte? I heard it got more hectic than the Concord line.
I showed up pretty late and it wasnt bad at all...i did a lap to check out HOH and saw about 40 heads that looked like they were camping (they had chairs and blankets)...i decided to just wait at footaction...i told myself that if they had my size 10 its fate, but i wouldnt buy any other size just to resell em...i think maybe like 35 heads at the footaction line when it was all said and done...first sizes to go were like 13, 11.5, 11, 9, 9.5, 11, then when it was my turn they still had 5 10's and a 8.5...copped my 10 and dipped...dude behind me wanted a 10, so he got his too...

they said they were gonna open at 10 AM, so i showed up at like 8:30...they opened at like 9, so i was in and out and back home by like 9:30...gotta love the bay sometimes...just like the royals 
pimp.gif
...royals had WAY less people, as i was like #5 and showed up maybe 2 hours before opening...i think the reds had a lil more hype

Originally Posted by KingKong

Can someone post line pics of Serramonte? I heard it got more hectic than the Concord line.
I showed up pretty late and it wasnt bad at all...i did a lap to check out HOH and saw about 40 heads that looked like they were camping (they had chairs and blankets)...i decided to just wait at footaction...i told myself that if they had my size 10 its fate, but i wouldnt buy any other size just to resell em...i think maybe like 35 heads at the footaction line when it was all said and done...first sizes to go were like 13, 11.5, 11, 9, 9.5, 11, then when it was my turn they still had 5 10's and a 8.5...copped my 10 and dipped...dude behind me wanted a 10, so he got his too...

they said they were gonna open at 10 AM, so i showed up at like 8:30...they opened at like 9, so i was in and out and back home by like 9:30...gotta love the bay sometimes...just like the royals 
pimp.gif
...royals had WAY less people, as i was like #5 and showed up maybe 2 hours before opening...i think the reds had a lil more hype

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

went to serramonte HOH and hella people cut towards the front when the door opened, didnt get my pair
frown.gif
smh anyone know where in the bay area may still have a 9.5-10???
damn you should've tried footacion on the otherside...the line was actually controlled...they had the hispanic security guard and the white guy with the walkie talkie...they kept telling ppl that if you cut theyd boot you from line...idk seemed decently controlled...i know when they said all the sizes but 8.5 and 10 were gone, everyone dipped out and walked to HOH...idk how bad the line got though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom