2 black girls brutally beat 1 white girl *Video*

I think she was having a seizure.
ohwell.gif

Oh my. I mean what do you get from beating on someone that is CLEARLY already out of it? I hope those fools get life.

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What do people get out of recording and watching this kind of +%+#? %$+##@! ******ed.

QFT
It disgust me when people record %!@+ like this.

But why'd OP even bother posting this?

This doesn't need a damn thread, just gonna incite some %!@+. 
30t6p3b.gif

This absolutely needs to be posted, and every single person on this planet needs to study this video. The only way we are ever going to fight the racism in this country and this world is by understanding how deeply rooted our problems are. You cant duck your head into sand and pretend like this crime never occurred. An analogy to what you said is 'it disgusts me why we teach our children about slavery and civil rights abuses of the past. All its going to do is incite some %!@+. Thats not right pal.

Oh my. I mean what do you get from beating on someone that is CLEARLY already out of it? I hope those fools get life.

Please I wasn't there and I don't know what was said prior to the recording so I'm not passing Judgment

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

30t6p3b.gif
what the crap?!?! why did she start spazzing out at the end? man....
30t6p3b.gif

seizure bruh. I'm an emt, and have never seen a seizure from a beating like this
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
lock these animal beasts for life in a cage, they ain't human.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

seizure bruh. I'm an emt, and have never seen a seizure from a beating like this
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Please I wasn't there and I don't know what was said prior to the recording so I'm not passing Judgment

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What do people get out of recording and watching this kind of +%+#? %$+##@! ******ed.

QFT
It disgust me when people record %!@+ like this.

But why'd OP even bother posting this?

This doesn't need a damn thread, just gonna incite some %!@+. 
30t6p3b.gif

This absolutely needs to be posted, and every single person on this planet needs to study this video. The only way we are ever going to fight the racism in this country and this world is by understanding how deeply rooted our problems are. You cant duck your head into sand and pretend like this crime never occurred. An analogy to what you said is 'it disgusts me why we teach our children about slavery and civil rights abuses of the past. All its going to do is incite some %!@+. Thats not right pal.

30t6p3b.gif
 thats crazy she is getting jumped and there are multiple people just watching. there were only 3 that tried to help but i know there were more just watching

30t6p3b.gif
 thats crazy she is getting jumped and there are multiple people just watching. there were only 3 that tried to help but i know there were more just watching

wow the employees didnt even bother try to break it up. Look like a chunk of her hair was pulled out from her scalp there on the floor
sick.gif

wow the employees didnt even bother try to break it up. Look like a chunk of her hair was pulled out from her scalp there on the floor
sick.gif

Damn sad about the girl. Hopefully she's not dead and is still able to make a fu ll recovery.

A little confused why this dude is standing outside my old elementary school reporting on something that took place across the country.

Kwik Way is back.
pimp.gif

Damn sad about the girl. Hopefully she's not dead and is still able to make a fu ll recovery.

A little confused why this dude is standing outside my old elementary school reporting on something that took place across the country.

Kwik Way is back.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They kept stomping her in the head, it's very easy to get a seizure from that many concussions in such a short period of time.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They kept stomping her in the head, it's very easy to get a seizure from that many concussions in such a short period of time.

Back
Top Bottom