2 black girls brutally beat 1 white girl *Video*

Originally Posted by Teymur85

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What do people get out of recording and watching this kind of +%+#? %$+##@! ******ed.

QFT
It disgust me when people record %!@+ like this.

But why'd OP even bother posting this?

This doesn't need a damn thread, just gonna incite some %!@+. 
30t6p3b.gif

This absolutely needs to be posted, and every single person on this planet needs to study this video. The only way we are ever going to fight the racism in this country and this world is by understanding how deeply rooted our problems are. You cant duck your head into sand and pretend like this crime never occurred. An analogy to what you said is 'it disgusts me why we teach our children about slavery and civil rights abuses of the past. All its going to do is incite some %!@+. Thats not right pal.

Did dis dude jus say dis? Bulls fan too? Cmon bruh.
Read a good article or book and you will learn far more.
Why don't more people post that type of content??

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

What do people get out of recording and watching this kind of +%+#? %$+##@! ******ed.

QFT

30t6p3b.gif

This absolutely needs to be posted, and every single person on this planet needs to study this video. The only way we are ever going to fight the racism in this country and this world is by understanding how deeply rooted our problems are. You cant duck your head into sand and pretend like this crime never occurred. An analogy to what you said is 'it disgusts me why we teach our children about slavery and civil rights abuses of the past. All its going to do is incite some %!@+. Thats not right pal.

Except that white girl is really a MAN.

Apparently, the transgender man was in the woman's bathroom. Claim racism all you want, but im hearing the seizure was all act as well.

wow. the dude at the beginning was right though, employees should be trained to deal with these kinds of situations. the way all of them were just standing around while the was happening
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Apparently, the transgender man was in the woman's bathroom. Claim racism all you want, but im hearing the seizure was all act as well.

wow. the dude at the beginning was right though, employees should be trained to deal with these kinds of situations. the way all of them were just standing around while the was happening
indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by sbib1130

30t6p3b.gif
 thats crazy she is getting jumped and there are multiple people just watching. there were only 3 that tried to help but i know there were more just watching
this actually is almost as alarming as the actual beating. We know that the two black girls are the absolute filthiest pieces of scum you will find, but the soul less animals who are not breaking up the fight are just as gilty

30t6p3b.gif
 thats crazy she is getting jumped and there are multiple people just watching. there were only 3 that tried to help but i know there were more just watching
this actually is almost as alarming as the actual beating. We know that the two black girls are the absolute filthiest pieces of scum you will find, but the soul less animals who are not breaking up the fight are just as gilty

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

30t6p3b.gif
what the crap?!?! why did she start spazzing out at the end? man....
30t6p3b.gif

seizure bruh. I'm an emt, and have never seen a seizure from a beating like this
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
lock these animal beasts for life in a cage, they ain't human.
They kept stomping her in the head, it's very easy to get a seizure from that many concussions in such a short period of time.
I 100% understand this. I am saying, from personal experience, when I arrive on scene from a seizure call, I have never seen a seizure from a beating/fight let alone stomping to the head.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

o_O

MCD-150x150.png
The Bilerico Project has broken a story concerning the beating of a transgender woman in a Baltiomore McDonald’s.  Apparently the woman got into an altercation with two other female patrons in the rest room.  What is tragic is the non-reaction of the McDonald’s staff, they did nothing except film the incident with their phone.  The incident which lasts over 3 minutes is very disturbing and we have chosen not to post it on LGBT Weekly.  You can view the entire incident on the Bilerico Project athttp://www.bilerico.com/2011/04/transwoman_severely_beaten_at_baltimore_mcdonalds.php.

LGBT activists in Maryland are investigating the incident and two arrests have already been made.  This is the third reported incident at McDonald’s involving a transgender person getting attacked.  If you want to tell McDonald’s that you are not “loving it,

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

30t6p3b.gif
what the crap?!?! why did she start spazzing out at the end? man....
30t6p3b.gif

seizure bruh. I'm an emt, and have never seen a seizure from a beating like this
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
They kept stomping her in the head, it's very easy to get a seizure from that many concussions in such a short period of time.
I 100% understand this. I am saying, from personal experience, when I arrive on scene from a seizure call, I have never seen a seizure from a beating/fight let alone stomping to the head.

o_O

MCD-150x150.png
The Bilerico Project has broken a story concerning the beating of a transgender woman in a Baltiomore McDonald’s.  Apparently the woman got into an altercation with two other female patrons in the rest room.  What is tragic is the non-reaction of the McDonald’s staff, they did nothing except film the incident with their phone.  The incident which lasts over 3 minutes is very disturbing and we have chosen not to post it on LGBT Weekly.  You can view the entire incident on the Bilerico Project athttp://www.bilerico.com/2011/04/transwoman_severely_beaten_at_baltimore_mcdonalds.php.

LGBT activists in Maryland are investigating the incident and two arrests have already been made.  This is the third reported incident at McDonald’s involving a transgender person getting attacked.  If you want to tell McDonald’s that you are not “loving it,

there is two sides to every story all we saw was the beating we don't know what was said or what caused it we just know shawty dude threw a seizure I still don't see how people say that she's he's dead though

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Again, from what im reading the "seizure" was faked, by the guy/girl/****** . I've seen seizures and that one was not it. but hey, I could be wrong.

30t6p3b.gif

to me it's certain situations i'd jump into and certain ones i unfortunately wouldn't.   if it was some big deebo from friday type dude beating someone up unless i had backup, im staying out of that one but people could've easily intervened in this one.  im normally reluctant to try and break stuff up because i don't know the backstory behind the fight in the first place but in a situation like this where it's 2 girls that can easily be overpowered and things getting excessive it's sad no one jumped in.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

QFT

30t6p3b.gif

Son, I am pretty well read. Take some of your own advice. Of course everyone needs to see this, if not, then why do we watch the news? Your reply is contradictory because at first you say why should people learn about this crime and see what is actually happening in our world and then next post you say go read a book to learn something.

30t6p3b.gif

to me it's certain situations i'd jump into and certain ones i unfortunately wouldn't.   if it was some big deebo from friday type dude beating someone up unless i had backup, im staying out of that one but people could've easily intervened in this one.  im normally reluctant to try and break stuff up because i don't know the backstory behind the fight in the first place but in a situation like this where it's 2 girls that can easily be overpowered and things getting excessive it's sad no one jumped in.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn...I've seen a few on ufc youtube vids, they're not pretty.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Damn...I've seen a few on ufc youtube vids, they're not pretty.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Again, from what im reading the "seizure" was faked, by the guy/girl/****** . I've seen seizures and that one was not it. but hey, I could be wrong.

there is two sides to every story all we saw was the beating we don't know what was said or what caused it we just know shawty dude threw a seizure I still don't see how people say that she's he's dead though

Originally Posted by HankMoody

QFT

30t6p3b.gif

Son, I am pretty well read. Take some of your own advice. Of course everyone needs to see this, if not, then why do we watch the news? Your reply is contradictory because at first you say why should people learn about this crime and see what is actually happening in our world and then next post you say go read a book to learn something.

o_O

MCD-150x150.png

Back
Top Bottom