2 weeks from the US presidential election... who are YOU voting for? (do over)

[table][tr][td] United States presidential election, 2008
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]November 4, 2008[/td] [/tr][tr][th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [th=""]
[/th] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Nominee[/td] [td]Barack Obama[/td] [td]John McCain[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Party[/td] [td]Democratic[/td] [td]Republican[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Home state[/td] [td]Illinois[/td] [td]Arizona[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Running mate[/td] [td]Joe Biden[/td] [td]Sarah Palin[/td] [/tr][/table]
lets try this again...

no debating..no arguing...just vote...

[color= rgb(0, 153, 255)]Barack operating @ 100% with 3 votes? I KNOW WHO DIRTY'S VOTING FOR![/color]

Voted!!! This is one username per vote right? I don't want to keep coming into this thread with the chances of voting again.

I knew NT is liberal-oriented, but 25:1?! I guess that fits with the other demographics that NT contains (Age, Geographical location, etc.), but that'sjust a ridiculous voting ratio.

Originally Posted by gko2408

I knew NT is liberal-oriented, but 25:1?! I guess that fits with the other demographics that NT contains (Age, Geographical location, etc.), but that's just a ridiculous voting ratio.
naaa..I figured it would be skewed like this based on all other previous politics threads

Originally Posted by KanyeWestJayZ4life

This is gonna be one silly slanted poll.
Word.
laugh.gif

If someone else had posted the same thread the OP would never hear the end of " re-post", "already had one", "LATE!", yada yadayada.

Back
Top Bottom