2004 Playoff XII Sizing help

Right now i'm looking at purchasing a pair of playoff xii's from 2004, they're a size 12 which may be a little big for me but i'm curious as to how they run. Typically I wear an 11, but I have the white/red xii from 09 in a 11.5 and they fit a little loose but that may just be the way I lace them. Also my foot is more wide than narrow if that helps. Any input is appreciated.

Right now i'm looking at purchasing a pair of playoff xii's from 2004, they're a size 12 which may be a little big for me but i'm curious as to how they run. Typically I wear an 11, but I have the white/red xii from 09 in a 11.5 and they fit a little loose but that may just be the way I lace them. Also my foot is more wide than narrow if that helps. Any input is appreciated.

me personally, I wear a size 9 and have wide feet, I bought a size 9.5 on the 12s...Also, it depends on your purpose. For instance, I would want to buy a size 9 so it'll be more snugged, if I wanted to ball in them. But 9.5 is more like causal wear for me and possibly ball in them if my feet grows a bit more lol, thats my break down

me personally, I wear a size 9 and have wide feet, I bought a size 9.5 on the 12s...Also, it depends on your purpose. For instance, I would want to buy a size 9 so it'll be more snugged, if I wanted to ball in them. But 9.5 is more like causal wear for me and possibly ball in them if my feet grows a bit more lol, thats my break down

Back
Top Bottom