2007-2008 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread!

Rip's 13s look real nice. Can't beat OG colors. I personally think there are way too many flamboyant PEs around the NBA right now. To me, the older PEswere much cleaner because they kept the basic colorblocking from the GRs and just changed the accent colors a little bit (i.e. Ray Rays Bucks XIV)

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

It's VERY weird to see those on-court again.
I was thinking that same thing to myself.... But dont get me worng its a pleasant sight to see..... brings back memories.

sc21041539b7gx4.jpg

sc2106155f40vt0.jpg

sc2105154acewa0.jpg

sc2108158621jz9.jpg

sc2107157122pq8.jpg

sc21091598fdcp2.jpg

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

what magazine is that?
nerd.gif

NT's favourite magazine, Sole Collector.

I picked it up a few days ago just because of those pictures.

Bibby's Black/Purple XX2 5/8 are serious!

Bibby is wearing Black/Purple VIII's tonight in his season debut @ Toronto.

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by jcuk3tm0

what magazine is that?
nerd.gif

NT's favourite magazine, Sole Collector.

I picked it up a few days ago just because of those pictures.

Bibby's Black/Purple XX2 5/8 are serious!
Blazers, where did you get yours from?? All the Foot Lockers I went to still have the Nas Issue.

Originally Posted by TheOtherAI9

Blazers, where did you get yours from?? All the Foot Lockers I went to still have the Nas Issue.
A local magazine/news spot got it in.

Ludacris/Melo cover.

Some cool photos of DMC draped in JB and on a JB motorcycle in the mag. as well.

Bibbys lows are sick...

Anyone have pics of Stephen Jackson from the IND/GSW game? Was he wearing blk cat 3s?

(no plug...just giving info)

It's Issue 21 w/ Carmelo Anthony and Ludacris on flip covers.

PM me for details about store info if you're looking for it...let's keep this thread all about cool shoes.
happy.gif

On the subject...I really like the Bobby Simmons homes as a different take on the OG colorway, and the CP Aways and Gerald Wallace's are amazing too.

does anybody have pics of the XIVs nelson kid from duke was playing in wed nite? looked very nice!

I sure would like to see more of Jeffries' PE Retro 8 Low.

Nick, why'd you guys leave those out of the mag?

^ Those and the DA's weren't on hand for whatever reason the day we shot everything in one sitting. I also found it interesting 'Melo doesn'tget PE's of the VIII, nor did he get V's last year after receiving XII's and XIII's in prior seasons.

Agreed though-- the Jeffries colorway is real nice.

I'd have to say the Eddie Jones' are the best though, for some reason that different color-blocking looks great to me, as I've never been a fan ofthe VIII, placing them with the II, XIX and XX1 on my Least Favorite List. Eddie's have the nice croc like texture along the white overlays which lendsitself to a great feel.

02a6d22a23ee48086e55fe7aff9116cd-getty-76075476ra007_bobcats_nets.jpg

i seriously did not know derek anderson was still in the league.

wish he still had the hops he had at kentucky.

Back
Top Bottom