*** 2008 NBA ALL STAR: FULL ROSTERS! (Update on Allen-Butler + RASHEED) ***

Marcus Camby not making the All-Star team is probably one of the biggest snubs in All-Star History.

i'm happy with the selections looking forward to the game.
wink.gif

glad to see David West make it BUT....

some of yall NTers got to be complete idiots to say Baron Davis didnt deserve a spot... dude is like top 15 in scoring, top 2 in steals, top 10 in assists ...snubbed
ohwell.gif

i knew immediately when I saw this thread go from 5 pages prior to the announcement last night to 13 right now that it meant that davis didn't make it andpeople were complaining. NT is like clockwork
smile.gif

camby or kaman should have definitely made the squad. bdiddy's got a strong case and i think he should have made it, but all the guards they picked weredeserving too

Camby should have made it. I didn't think Deron Williams would, but I was hoping. I'm glad David West made it, but nobody wants to see that manyforwards in an All Star game.

I'm happy with the roster, nice change of pace. New faces in the AS game instead of the same players.

Camby is at about 10 pts, 14 rebounds, and 4 blocks per game. He's leading the league in blocks. He's 2nd in rebounding. But I think his snub had a lotto do with Melo and Iverson already being on the team. If you're sending 3 all-stars, you better have the best record in the league. West is a 20/10 guy onthe #1 team in the Western Conference. He deserves to be there.

Joe Johnson on the other hand...what the hell? 21-4-5 on a team 6 games below 500. If he's there, Al Jefferson (21 and 12) deserves David West's spot.

Tony Parker, Manu Ginobili, Baron Davis, and Shawn Marion definitely got overlooked. Yeah the Blazers deserve some credit for how they're doing, but Roy isno all-star--if it weren't for the hype around his team's improvement, one of the 4 guys I mentioned, whose teams all have better records, would (andshould) be on the team. Jamison, Caron, and Joe Johnson all over Ray Allen really bothers me too.

But whatever, I don't remember the last time I was completely satisfied with the coach picks.

Blazers > Warriors. I know they can beat the Warriors in a playoff series. IMO that makes Roy > BD.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
JONFARR huh? You just lost ALL credibility.
Roy deserved it more than Baron.....sorry fellas...
smh.gif
at Warriors fans

too bad your boy didnt make it, I would have taken Roy over him also
Warriors RECORD > Blazers RECORD as of RIGHT now, the DAY they announced the all star reserves. Boom Dizzle's STATS ACROSS THE BOARD>>>>>>>>>> Roy's stats, as of RIGHT now, the DAY they announced the all star reserves. So PLEASE tell me how that makes ANYsense that Roy's in the all star game instead of Baron???
eyes.gif

The funniest thing is... T-mac is not even in the reserve list... LMAO I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!
You expected him to be? You must not know your basketball. Coaches aren't going to pick a guy that has played a total of like 10games.
eyes.gif

The Blazers winning streak says it all.....so Roy > Davis for the AS team
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
WOW...so i guess the WHOLE Phoenix team should've made it last yearhuh since the winning streak(s) says it all.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

so many dumb statements in this thread.
CO $%#!+!* SIGN!!!

Warriors fans:

Stop complaining. There is no good explanation for Baron's omission from the All-Star roster.
THAT right there in bold is THE truth.

First and foremost, BDiddy & Roy both deserved the roster, BUT when your only picking one, BD shouldve got the nod. I don't know what REAL argument,Portland fans have to say that Roy deserves it OVER Baron?

Warriors & Portland have pretty much the SAME record. So, that shouldn't even be a factor in the selection. The coaches looked at the winning streakfor their selection. I know Portland wasn't suppose to be here at this point of the season, BUT, HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA MAKE A SELECTION BASED ON THAT?THATS BASICALLY CHOOSING HIM ON PITY.

I look at this as the WHOLE Warriors team STILL NOT GETTING THE RESPECT and CREDIT they deserve. W's have the best definition of a TEAM. This was more of ateam respect allstar selection rather than just BD.

And, look at the individual statistics, they ARENT EVEN CLOSE, so what was the logic the coaches used to vote Roy in OVER Baron? I would like to know.

damn shawn marion looked he was gonna cry when craig sager asked him how he got over not making the all star team
laugh.gif

Out of the West alone... Baron Davis, Shawn Marion, Josh Howard, Marcus Camby, Chris Kaman, and Al Jefferson got snubbed... These rosters really need to beexpanded.

Really don't see how you can argue the guys that got voted in, though. Everyone on there is deserving.

The least deserving allstar is Joe Johnson. I dont even think he's the best player on his team.

D-Wade shouldnt be a starter. He's won like what, 9 games this year?

Breaking news, the San Francisco Bay water level raised an astonishing 2 feet today due to the tears of Golden State Warriors fans. Check back at 10 p.m. formore updates.

I can't believe Wade is starting. Even with him in the lineup they still lose by more than 10 points

laugh.gif
at people hating on dwade cause the fans voted him in, cry me a river

Camby being snubbed > Baron being snubbed

Back
Top Bottom