*** 2008 NBA ALL STAR: FULL ROSTERS! (Update on Allen-Butler + RASHEED) ***

The funniest thing is... T-mac is not even in the reserve list... LMAO I'M SO FREAKING HAPPY!

Can't keep Booz off IMO, 6th best record in the West deserves an all-star. Denver had two, that's pushing it.

I don't think you take Chauncey off since they are the second best team in the East.

Originally Posted by JONFARR

Ok, sorry by my Roy>BD comment. What I meant was I would take Roy over BD. I am a Blazers fan, you are Warriors fans. We both think we are better lol. Just being able to talk about Portland and all-star and playoffs together this year is enough to make me, as a trail blazers fan, very happy. Nobody outside of Portland thought we would be here. You can call it your feel good story or what ever, but this team is good and is for real. This is just the start of what is going to be a great run for this franchise.

i understand your comment and all don't worry. like i said above i don't think it's about roy > bd or bd > roy at this point. it shouldhave been both making it because they both deserved it, but that's just how it is. like blazers are young and a good story this season, so trust me idon't mind roy on there. i just don't think there should be any argument as to why one deserves it over the other because they both deserve it. so idon't think the guard spot should be changed, but the forward/center position should be changed. west deserved his spot and got it. not sure about boozer,amare, and dirk there. i'd much rather have west, chandler, and camby over them to tell you the truth.

Not only does Baron have more Points and Assists, BUT at PG he gets more Boards.
so what if its only .3, its still more.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by franchise3

Originally Posted by Clutchshooter

jefferson should have been in before amare as well.
Different conferences..

He's talking about AL Jefferson
laugh.gif

Tou'che.

I forgot about big Al.

My mistake.

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

The Blazers winning streak says it all.....so Roy > Davis for the AS team

look at who they played. the blazers recently going 4-6 says it all. so many dumb statements in this thread.

p1_roy.jpg

heard about that last night during the game.

that's some BS right there. campaigning is fine i guess if that's your thing (ie bosh's vid) but sending presents directly to coaches should not beallowed.

especially if they're filled with propoganda for the player.

west and paul dont seem excited in the least while being interviewed.

Originally Posted by daprescription

look at who they played. the blazers recently going 4-6 says it all. so many dumb statements in this thread.
They don't base the selections because of the last 10 games SMH....

Originally Posted by franchise3

My take:

East:

Take off Chauncy or Rip, put in Ray Ray. PP made a good point. When the Pistons were winning left and right like how the Celtics are now a couple of years ago, they had 4 guys on. East should have the Big 3 in.

What does winning have to do with anything?? In a All-Star game it means nothing. Its who is playing the best. Chauncey and Rip deserve it more then anyoneelse, they are playing really good. Ray Allen aint even averaging 20 a game so stop please. If someone on the east needs to be taken off it would be JoeJohnson.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

I haven't read anybody give a legit reason why Roy deserves it over Baron. Anybody?
The Blazers winning streak was all Roy
pimp.gif

Yeah, once you see a whale, you forget about the sharks beside it....
Travis outlaw, aldridge etc.... all forgotten...

You are blinded by:
W = Roy
L = Aldridge, Outlaw, etc.
Very smart observation, indeed.
pimp.gif

So.... Baron Davis upsetting Dallas Mavs last year, not counted? SMH.......

Who knows when that interview was taken, most players find out much before they are announced to the public, that could have been after a loss.

The Warriors better record says it all. Everyone remembers the win streak, but what about the 5-12 start?

Warriors fans:

Stop complaining. There is no good explanation for Baron's omission from the All-Star roster. The more we complain, the worse that makes us look.

laugh.gif
10 games is 25% of the season thus far... you are a fool
roll.gif
roll.gif
. They started 5-12 thats another 17, thats almost half of the season. youare right,
laugh.gif

Come on man!!!! BDiddy deserved the all-star spot! Well at least he gets some rest at the half way point of the season. Numbers don't lie!

laugh.gif
10 games is 25% of the season thus far... you are a fool
roll.gif
roll.gif
. They started 5-12 thats another 17, thats almost half of the season. you are right,
laugh.gif
Yeah...so 40 games would be 100 % of the season
roll.gif
based on yourwise guy calculation silly...

Go back to school.....Baron Davis can still sit and watch the great Kobe in action with his 70" LCD
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom