*** 2008 NBA ALL STAR: FULL ROSTERS! (Update on Allen-Butler + RASHEED) ***

Originally Posted by BaronDavis5

Originally Posted by franchise3

My take:

East:

Take off Chauncy or Rip, put in Ray Ray. PP made a good point. When the Pistons were winning left and right like how the Celtics are now a couple of years ago, they had 4 guys on. East should have the Big 3 in.

What does winning have to do with anything?? In a All-Star game it means nothing. Its who is playing the best. Chauncey and Rip deserve it more then anyone else, they are playing really good. Ray Allen aint even averaging 20 a game so stop please. If someone on the east needs to be taken off it would be Joe Johnson.
Ray isn't averaging 20 a game, but what's Rip doing that's so much better than Ray? Rip ain't averaging 20 either. Or Chauncy.

Take off Rip, Chauncy or Joe and put Ray in.

If winning doesn't matter, then Hedo should be in over all 4 of them. Yet he's not.

Screw it...I hope Baron and the whole team plays with a chip on their shoulders for the rest of the season and playoffs

call the cops..diddy got robbed
tired.gif

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

Screw it...I hope Baron and the whole team plays with a chip on their shoulders for the rest of the season and playoffs

Warriors won't even sniff the playoffs bud....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 24 K B 8

laugh.gif
u wrong,Dodger fan...

Originally Posted by daprescription

The Blazers winning streak says it all.....so Roy > Davis for the AS team

look at who they played. the blazers recently going 4-6 says it all. so many dumb statements in this thread.
They don't base the selections because of the last 10 games SMH....

laugh.gif
10 games is 25% of the season thus far... you are a fool
roll.gif
roll.gif
. They started 5-12 thats another 17, thats almost half of the season. you are right,
laugh.gif
Yeah...so 40 games would be 100 % of the season
roll.gif
based on your wise guy calculation silly...

Go back to school.....Baron Davis can still sit and watch the great Kobe in action with his 70" LCD
laugh.gif

idiot...

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

look at who they played. the blazers recently going 4-6 says it all. so many dumb statements in this thread.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. They started 5-12 thats another 17, thats almost half of the season. you are right,
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Go back to school.....Baron Davis can still sit and watch the great Kobe in action with his 70" LCD
laugh.gif

idiot...
right back at ya

Very pleased to hear Baron Davis did not make the all-star team. He doesn't deserve it, he doesn't attempt to play a lick of defense, and hisnumbers are inflated in that circus offense system Don Nelson runs. Smart basketball heads aren't buying into that crap. Enjoy your weekend,Baron!

laugh.gif

Lakers used to play for West's top spot with Bynum...

Now they are just fighting for 8th place, good luck with Kwame...

Another 81 ain't gonna happen.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Read before you type some smart **$ remark. 10 games is 25% of the season THUS FAR. You go back to school.

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

idiot...
right back at ya

read what you respond to before u tell someone to go back to school based on their silly calculations....

Originally Posted by EFIL 4 REKAL

Very pleased to hear Baron Davis did not make the all-star team. He doesn't deserve it, he doesn't attempt to play a lick of defense, and his numbers are inflated in that circus offense system Don Nelson runs. Smart basketball heads aren't buying into that crap. Enjoy your weekend, Baron!
Now somebody makes sense besides me
pimp.gif

Very pleased to hear Baron Davis did not make the all-star team. He doesn't deserve it, he doesn't attempt to play a lick of defense, and his numbers are inflated in that circus offense system Don Nelson runs. Smart basketball heads aren't buying into that crap. Enjoy your weekend, Baron!
oh%20snap.jpg

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

idiot...
right back at ya

read what you respond to before u tell someone to go back to school based on their silly calculations....
U don't know me fool....

Now somebody makes sense besides me
pimp.gif

Looks like somebody is as "smart" as you are...

damn thers a lot of warriors fans on nt...

but foreal roy deserves it... dont tell me that stupid iroy convinced coaches to vote for him
laugh.gif
.. pretty lame excuse ... you guys should know by now, nbacoaches love brandon roy...

Its not about the record...its not like GS is first and portland is eigth...they are similar in record...plus GS is supposed be where theyre at. And Roy doesnot have a better supporting cast than GS please...Baron Davis is bawlin lately he deserves it too...

smh at people who say roy doesnt deserve it after watching 3 blazer games this season. ppl dont know that w/o roy they would be NOWHERE near where they are atright now.

And that person is dumb for saying roy is better than bd cuz portland would beat them in a series...

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

idiot...
right back at ya

!%24%24.gif

I didn't even expect Baron to make the All star team with all the packed guards in the West. I think he deserves it though.
But CP3 and Roy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

I didn't even expect Baron to make the All star team with all the packed guards in the West. I think he deserves it though.
But CP3 and Roy
pimp.gif

You're infamous for your expectations ...

"Sorry to break your hearts ..."

Back
Top Bottom