* 2009-2010 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread! *

Can't believe with the new season of NBA out, I'm suprised I havent seen this topic up yet these are one of my favorite topics, Mods may lock if iwasn't suppose to make one, but since the NBA is on I wanna see the types of PE out there, i'll start with these and please add your contribution.
happy.gif
happy.gif

2jakmu0.jpg

2gt4w3t.jpg

scxqg4.jpg

f26gih.jpg

2wob13c.jpg

8vq3bo.jpg

2irqi50.jpg

2ynmp8w.jpg

20iv2fq.jpg

294tmwp.jpg

Very good idea indeed !
pimp.gif

Im in ,
wade-jordan-16.5-2.jpg

wade-jordan-16.5-3.jpg

wade-jordan-16.5-6.jpg

wade-jordan-16.5-5.jpg

wade-jordan-16.5-4.jpg

wade-jordan-16.5-7.jpg

marcus-jordan-air-jordan-11-space-jam-2.jpg

Marcus Jordan wearing the Air Jordan 11 Space Jam

marcus-jordan-air-jordan-11-space-jam-3.jpg

Marcus Jordan wearing the Air Jordan 11 Space Jam

marcus-jordan-air-jordan-11-space-jam-4.jpg

Earl Smith wearing the Nike Zoom Kobe IV

koc-no-14-9.jpg

Kobe Bryant and Carmelo Anthony in the Nike Zoom Kobe IV and the Jordan Melo M6, respectively

koc-no-14-12.jpg

Mike Bibby and Rasheed Wallace in the Air Jordan 16.5 and the Nike Air Force 1 Hi, respectively

koc-no-14-13.jpg

Paul Pierce and Joe Johnson in the Nike Air Legacy and the Air Jordan 16.5, respectively

koc-no-14-14.jpg

Ray Allen in the Jordan Ol School III

koc-no-14-15.jpg

Maurice Evans (right) in the Jordan Element

koc-no-14-16.jpg

Chris Paul in the Jordan CP3.II

koc-no-12-23.jpg

Ray Allen in the Jordan Ol' School III

koc-no-12-17.jpg

Josh Howard wearing the Jordan Ol' School III

koc-no-12-4.jpg

LeBron James sporting the Nike Air Max LeBron VII

^umm why do you have Adidas shoes posted and other Nikes? This is the Jordan Brand section.

haha, he created a jordan brand thread and starts posting nike's and adidas

how about we just keep posting them in the original nba thread in the nike section

Naw, lets go ahead and give JB another of its own pic threads to help MJ along on his quest to make JB more of an elitist, Tommy Hilfiger brand.

Just ignore the adidas shots.

AHAHAHAHAHA.

Originally Posted by 35KD

^umm why do you have Adidas shoes posted and other Nikes? This is the Jordan Brand section.

Explained the lebron pics the pics were to sick not to post and theres no adidas pics seems like there is but just look around and youll see dudes in Jordansso calm down its not that big a deal this is just an online forum
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Attaq

Anybody got some more pix of D-Wade wearing those white/red XII's?

Attaq
Probably not because an NT mod or admin took those pics in the first half and D-Wade changed the next half.

Joe Johnson:
koc-no-17-10.jpg

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by 35KD

Explained the lebron pics the pics were to sick not to post and theres no adidas pics seems like there is but just look around and youll see dudes in Jordans so calm down its not that big a deal this is just an online forum
indifferent.gif
roll.gif
Son I'm not the one making it a big deal. I justpointed out that this is the Jordan Brand section, not Nike or Adidas. So calm down, this is just an online forum.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom