2009-2010 NBA SEASON!! drafts and trades

So I've been taking in all the trades and draft picks in the season this year, and I'm waaay too excited about how the league is looking for thisseason. Brandon Jennings, Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry, Tyreke Evans, DeMar DeRozan, Ty Lawson...(just to name a few rookies). And trades like, Shaq tocleveland, turkgolu, Marco Belinelli, reggie Evans and nesterovich on the raptors, Rasheed wallace to the celtics! What are the best trades? dumbest trades?and prospective outcomes of the season this year?

So I've been taking in all the trades and draft picks in the season this year, and I'm waaay too excited about how the league is looking for thisseason. Brandon Jennings, Blake Griffin, Stephen Curry, Tyreke Evans, DeMar DeRozan, Ty Lawson...(just to name a few rookies). And trades like, Shaq tocleveland, turkgolu, Marco Belinelli, reggie Evans and nesterovich on the raptors, Rasheed wallace to the celtics! What are the best trades? dumbest trades?and prospective outcomes of the season this year?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I bet u there's already a thread on this....noob

laugh.gif
atleast point this guy in the right forum first.

I would of flamed if he was 1000+ posts or something but fam is new.

Back
Top Bottom