eek.gif
Maryland & FSU rite now
sick.gif

roll.gif

FSU has 73 yards on the ground.

Jville St. - 44 minutes of time of possession

FSU - 19 minutes

WHAT THE *+%@????

Good @!@* Jacobbi. If we play like this against BYU next week we are going to get blasted

Terps are horrible.

Disgusted being at that game tonight. NO defense. No O-line.

Only thing that MD can do is maximize on Torrey Smith... he's gonna be a BEAST.

Its not that good, but I just don't worry about it. If your team does well theres no use in getting down about others.

Thursday is Randy Shannon's biggest game as a HC. If he can't win this, i'm officially off the bandwagon.

Bye week to prepare. Division opponent. Had a chance to clinch the ACC Coastal last year against the same team and got flat out embarrassed.

This is the most important game of his career. Put up or shut up randy.

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I hate to say this but NC State has a legit chance at winning the Atlantic. SMH.
Well, really just about anyone does so far...I'd wait til they get into their first conference game to make any judgments about that team,though they looked HORRIBLE in their first game.

Originally Posted by ddot7

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

I hate to say this but NC State has a legit chance at winning the Atlantic. SMH.
Well, really just about anyone does so far...I'd wait til they get into their first conference game to make any judgments about that team, though they looked HORRIBLE in their first game.
Hopefully I'm jumping to conclusions.

GT vs. Miami this Thusday should be
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They also announced today that kickoff for the UNC/GT game two weeks from now in ATL is at noon.
mad.gif

I'm not saying it'll be my team in it, but I'd be willing to put money down that NC State will not be in the ACC Championship game unless theyseriously improve, Russell Wilson or not.

Sidenote, ACC officials (not refs) have admitted that Georgia Tech's fake FG play for a TD on Thursday used illegal substition. They stopped short of alsoadmitting there was a phantom hold which brought back Jacoby Ford's long reception, took Clemson out of the redzone and gave us a 3rd & 21 late in the4th quarter, because of the fact that it is a judgment call, but did say there could be internal discipline for the refs who worked that game.

So...FSU fans. How do you see your season playing out? Predictions on your W/L at this point?

Inquiring minds...

So...FSU fans. How do you see your season playing out? Predictions on your W/L at this point?

Inquiring minds...
We`ll be aight. J-Ville St. was a hangover game....A BAD hangover game. If we can beat BYU, then I`m optomistic about the season, if we lose? Westill should play in the ACC Championship game, but with like 4 losses under our belts..

Clemson's starting LT and best OL Chris Hairston left the game with a knee injury. If he's out for long, y'all can chalk up a W against us...Iknow, you probably already were.

People are sleeping on Miami. I think they go 3-1 through the first 4 and end up winning the Coastal.
Just saying. I gave Miami a lot of +%%* last year because a lot of the "fans" on here were talking like they had already arrived and itwas obvious they hadn't...yet. Plus I thought the whole swagger thing was funny and irritated the hell out of some of y'all. I'm willing to givecredit where it's due though.

Anyway, there's still a lot of football left to be played, anything can happen but it's good to see some decent football being played. Wins for VT andFSU against OOC ranked teams. Hopefully we get to see a lot more good games in conference and some actual talk in this thread. I watch a lot of SEC games,other big or interesting games as long as I have time, but my primary interest is ACC football, good or bad, because I like to see how our competition isdoing.

Back
Top Bottom