2009 Has been Crazy...RIP my Homegirl

aint that a

terrible story
tired.gif

What! Roswell be wild'n like that? I'm in Marietta which is lowkey for the most part but wow RIP.

21 is too young. If ya'll got homies who doin some wild stuff please stand up to them, be a friend, and tell them to put the gun down.

i feel ya pain bro, i had 5 ppl i know die in the last week and a half

R.I.P.

But this was the wrong city to come to to escape violence, i swear its worse than ever down here

RIP Fancy

I'm sorry to hear about yall loss. That's sick that she leaves one place to get away from violence and is murdered a week later in a new place. Policeneed to start cracking down on guns instead of nick bags and tinted windows.

Police need to start cracking down on guns instead of nick bags and tinted windows.
That's too much work for them.. They'd rather take care of the easy things.

My prayers , thoughts , and condolences goes out to the victim and the family----but on a sidenote tho.... why does everyone that comes down here and floodcities like ATL or even go to LA, NY or MIA---especially women, come to only pursue modeling, acting, or some form of entertainment career---like these citiesare only meant for these professions???----esp women of color??---I mean this has been more common in the past several years now. i see it EVERYWHERE now. Itslike even the strippers have their own Pub Relations people---whats goin on??

Am I missing something :/

^ I kinda dont get it either being from NY i dont know anything about ATL aside from Keri Hilson , i would never move there

Back
Top Bottom