2009 Has been Crazy...RIP my Homegirl

This happened at my man Ty crib!! Noel is his wife. Wow small world!!

We all kick it at the bar on roswel road. Me and my girl was just at they house.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Oh %#@! you know Fae too? I heard about this when I woke up and been somber all day. Trying to focus on other shhh

I went to UB with her aint know her that well but we was cool. I remember seeing her tweets about going to ATL

smh.gif
yeah she was cool as hell man...always supported me my music my team always showed love...all Wreckhouse parties
performances she was one of the gang...and just just moved to ATL man

Originally Posted by Don Ready

We all kick it at the bar on roswel road. Me and my girl was just at they house.

smh.gif
this is crazy

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by Don Ready

smh.gif
this is crazy

I don't %$% with the pool hall on weekends. %$% 's get to drunk and it's always some %$% poppin off. Dude who's house that got sprayed had gotinto it with a guy the other night at the pool hall his mans said. The guy came back lookin for em, followed him home and aired the crib out and she got hit.%$% is sad. I talked to a few more of my people and they were all supposed to go play cards that night over there.
smh.gif
%$% is crazy.

"It's wild, though, Man, 'cause the girl's only 20 years old. You know, she's still young.... It's just hard, it's hard to take, Man. Life too short for that. She was just sitting down, she was just sitting down, she was just sitting down, and they shot through the window and hit her in the back of the head."

smh.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

This little piece got me. What a terrible crime. RIP

RIP.

Not to say that crime doesn`t happen in nice areas, but isn`t Roswell one of the wealthiest suburbs of ATL?

Originally Posted by nicefro

RIP.

Not to say that crime doesn`t happen in nice areas, but isn`t Roswell one of the wealthiest suburbs of ATL?

Well it's actually sandy springs... Roswell PD takes over right after the bridge. Deeper into Roswell is nice... right around there is not to good.Everybody migrated from the city to these areas after all the projects were torn down.

Worse thing is a coward w/ a gun. These dudes run around w/ guns shootin like it's all coo to take a life for either stupid reasons or no reasons at all
smh.gif
R.I.P.

Yo, life is ridiculously crazy. And more than that, are those ppl who felt the need to fire shots not knowing who they might hit.
smh.gif
R.I.P.

Back
Top Bottom