2009 World Series Predictions

Whats up NT,

We are almost half way through the baseball season and was just wondering what everybodies predictions are.
As obvious as this seems, I gotta go with the Red Sox and the Dodgers with the Sox in 6!

I am also a biased Red Sox fan but feel good about them this year.

NLC - Dodgers or Marlins
ALC - Yankees or BoSox

Dodgers been blowing it these last couple of years but I think their momentum so far has been outstanding..If they can continue to roll post AS game all theway into October I really cant see anyone stopping them in the NL. The Cardinals have been in the mix all year and I cant see anyone in their division stoppingthem...The Mets and Phillies will battle to the bitter end.....for second place as the Marlins take the East.

NYY or BRS should be coming out of the AL...I just cant see any teams in their league as loaded as they are...if either of them went down b4 the ALCS it wouldbe a failure of epic proportions..

I know its no stretch to choose division leaders but it feels like every year its the same handful of teams that actually want to win while the rest of themare just on some let the cards fall where they may type stuff..

Lock this up please.

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom