2010 1 more day left: What Is Your Favorite Youtube Video of the Year

For Me:

-The hand motions
-The panic when he messes up the Einstein quote
-We will use it as a tool, and a weapon
-I have a Master's DEGREE IN COMMUNICATION
-"Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell Randy Gonzalez, I'm Coming"
-"Drastic times require what? YES!!!!!!!!! DRASTIC MEASURES!!!!!!! WHO SAID THAT?

He cut this like a WWF Ultimate Warrior Promo.. Probably have watched it a good 100 times, and it is just as funny as the 1st time...

Too bad he lost
roll.gif
roll.gif

For Me:

-The hand motions
-The panic when he messes up the Einstein quote
-We will use it as a tool, and a weapon
-I have a Master's DEGREE IN COMMUNICATION
-"Tell your friends, tell your neighbors, tell Randy Gonzalez, I'm Coming"
-"Drastic times require what? YES!!!!!!!!! DRASTIC MEASURES!!!!!!! WHO SAID THAT?

He cut this like a WWF Ultimate Warrior Promo.. Probably have watched it a good 100 times, and it is just as funny as the 1st time...

Too bad he lost
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't decide between dude getting hit by the ice cream truck or the double rainbow guy.
laugh.gif

I can't decide between dude getting hit by the ice cream truck or the double rainbow guy.
laugh.gif

I don't know why, but this still has me laughing the same way it did when I first saw someone post it up here
laugh.gif

I don't know why, but this still has me laughing the same way it did when I first saw someone post it up here
laugh.gif

Ya'll remember when swerve merv came through and hit the streets with another banger:

Son goes in at the 2:00 mark and destroys all the naysayers, having dudes black out after hearing it.

Ya'll remember when swerve merv came through and hit the streets with another banger:

Son goes in at the 2:00 mark and destroys all the naysayers, having dudes black out after hearing it.

Back
Top Bottom