2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

Juwan Howard in black/red XIII's...
nerd.gif

mc90a9d28bb7b5837b9daa8.jpg

Originally Posted by you big dummy

XI's have always been popular among athletes of every sport, and celebrities and entertainers.

2d834ba28b46b06451a2301636c0bf29d82a4c.jpg

thanks for the pics "you big dummy" you have quite an archive.  I never knew Toni Kukoc wore Concord's??

Originally Posted by you big dummy

XI's have always been popular among athletes of every sport, and celebrities and entertainers.

2d834ba28b46b06451a2301636c0bf29d82a4c.jpg

thanks for the pics "you big dummy" you have quite an archive.  I never knew Toni Kukoc wore Concord's??

K-Mart wears the least heat out of anyone I've seen on JB since he left Sacramento. Those Black/Purple XII' were so ill last year.

K-Mart wears the least heat out of anyone I've seen on JB since he left Sacramento. Those Black/Purple XII' were so ill last year.

Is it me or does it seem like a lot more NCAA and NBA players are rocking Jordans now? A lot of people are wearing CG XI's and XIII's.

Is it me or does it seem like a lot more NCAA and NBA players are rocking Jordans now? A lot of people are wearing CG XI's and XIII's.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

is that Glen Robinson the the Columbias??? or is it someone else, I can barely tell LOL
laugh.gif
Yup, that's Big Dog Robinson.

To nimhet, Kukoc already wore the XIs when he was with the Bulls.

Originally Posted by dunks318ti

is that Glen Robinson the the Columbias??? or is it someone else, I can barely tell LOL
laugh.gif
Yup, that's Big Dog Robinson.

To nimhet, Kukoc already wore the XIs when he was with the Bulls.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by nimhet

It's just you.  Players BEEN rocking Jordans for a while now, college and pro.

http://niketalk.com/topic/264303

I guess you are right.  If Toni Kukoc used to wear Concords I guess it's not so strange to see all these other peeps wearing J's.  BTW I think Gil was wearing some Fila Grant Hill's last night against the Knicks.  I remember those from my high school days.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by nimhet

It's just you.  Players BEEN rocking Jordans for a while now, college and pro.

http://niketalk.com/topic/264303

I guess you are right.  If Toni Kukoc used to wear Concords I guess it's not so strange to see all these other peeps wearing J's.  BTW I think Gil was wearing some Fila Grant Hill's last night against the Knicks.  I remember those from my high school days.

Back
Top Bottom