2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

They just said the jets might be thinking about getting rid of washington

Most Drafted - Florida ( 8 )
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

I like the McKnight pick. Does he make our backfield seem OD right now? Yea probably.

But he can help in the kick return game, even though we have Leon coming back healthy (and Santonio but he wont be seeing kick return duties much I dont think, especially with this move).

Also, LT is supposed to help Greene with the workload but if/when he leaves (maybe even after this season, depending on how he plays), McKnight can hopefully turn into a speedy complement to Greenes powerful running style. I know we have Leon too for that, yea yea.

Maybe its the homer in me, but thats what Im thinking right now.
This picks probably means Leon Washington is gone
ohwell.gif

I'd be good with Gibson if we got a CB earlier. I don't understand why the Steelers are ignoring DL depth and CB?!? I know LeBeau loves rushing off the edge, but Harrison and Woodley rarely come off the field

I don't think Norwood can play a 4-3 OLB. Hopefully they just plan on using him as a 3rd down DE...

Happy with the McKnight pick...Don't have confidence in LT at and after Leon's injury I just don't see him having that same explosiveness.

Originally Posted by DLo13

I don't think Norwood can play a 4-3 OLB. Hopefully they just plan on using him as a 3rd down DE...

I dont think he was brought in to start necessarily. He seems like a utility LB to me but he coulddddddd play Sam maybe.

I love his game but I dont think end is where he will make his money in the NFL.

like the draft the niners have had so far

singletary will get bowman workin hard (pause)

Back
Top Bottom