2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

damn, i feel bad for leon w/ not being able to get that long term contract and get some more paper ...

greene, LT, mcknight, leon FOR NOW ... sanchez gonna have crazy check down options ... I hope they coordinator has some good plays to take adv. of all this talent

Dammit man I was lookin for Shofield to stay in WI.
frown.gif

I like him on the Cards though i guess
pimp.gif

Yo we hammered on Oakland last year for reaching and all that jazz... Complete 180 this year, no? I love this draft... Ford and Campbell in Round 4.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

The Eagles can do a lot with Ricky...
....when he shows up every 4th or 5th game, sure.

P. Cox...
pimp.gif

Probably put up more TD than Tebow...

eek.gif
I completely forgot Perrish Cox was in this draft until he just now got picked... Good lord he plummeted..

Originally Posted by DLo13

I don't think Norwood can play a 4-3 OLB. Hopefully they just plan on using him as a 3rd down DE...

Norwood is about 240 and doesn't really have the frame to add too much more weight. He's not playing DE in the NFL...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Just wait a god damn minute

so Pete Carrol signed mike Williams AND Reggie willams bhahahah

He bouta have a superstar team next season...Full of FORMER College SuperStars
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Just wait a god damn minute

so Pete Carrol signed mike Williams AND Reggie willams bhahahah

He bouta have a superstar team next season...Full of FORMER College SuperStars
laugh.gif
Broncos with a great pick in Perrish Cox (1st Team ALL-American CB with KR/PR Skills
pimp.gif

Ed Wang (Drafted to the Bills) first Chinese born player ever drafted
pimp.gif

Seattle is going hard man, Leon Washington & White? Wow...Carroll is doing it up down there
pimp.gif

Pete Carroll is REALLY saying Joe McKnight is a complete bum by this move read between the lines

Trades for LenDale and takes Leon Washington from the Jets who drafted McKnight?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by theone2401

Pete Carroll is REALLY saying Joe McKnight everybody who came out from USC this year is a complete bum by this moves read between the lines
*fixed*
laugh.gif
True story though haha.

Pete Carroll is REALLY saying Joe McKnight is a complete bum by this move read between the lines

Trades for LenDale and takes Leon Washington from the Jets who drafted McKnight?
laugh.gif

Funny that he took the other huge safety not named Taylor Mays, too.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

laugh.gif
Funny that he took the other huge safety not named Taylor Mays, too.

Yea....wow he took the "poor mans" Taylor Mays and didnt think Everson Griffin was a steal in round 3 either. Buyer Beware....But yet he signs Mike Williams
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom