2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

EEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBB.....

Talking about Skittles...
laugh.gif

Campbell to OAK?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by theone2401

Pete Carroll EVERYBODY is REALLY saying Joe McKnight everybody who came out from USC this year is a complete bum by this moves read between the lines
*fixed*

Better...

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Think you guys reading way to much in pc passing on USC players

Why, he is trading around for the people he wants and they arent USC players. Kam Chancellor is Taylor Mays and Leon Washington is coming off a compound fracture. Why didnt he just trade the Jets for McKnight who they just picked instead of taking Leon Washington?

At first I wasnt really paying attention but trading for Leon Washington is a clear sign to me. Kam Chancellor not so much cause they took Earl that is more funny than anything.

McKnight will be a bum in the league. I would take Leon anyday over Joe. PC is doing a phenomenal job this draft and it's evident he's learned from his past mistakes.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Did Morgan Burnett get drafted yet?

Talk about a draft stock plummeting.

Packers last night

********-Raiders trade talk heating up over QB Jason Campbell, who would be an instant upgrade in Oakland.
What is going on in Oakland? this is the best offseason I can ever remember them having...

Congrats to Mike Williams
pimp.gif
A lot of people !$%% on him throughout his tenure at Syracuse saying that he'd never amount to anything and would just wind up another dropout and thug. He's going to prove all of his doubters wrong. Good luck and wish you nothing but success.

Bravo Oakland...a few days ago I said it didn't seem that you guys were trying to get better..well I take it back...I wish Jason the ABSOLUTE best in Oakland.

Thanks for being consummate professional Campbell, I really wish this dude the best.

dude took everything like a man here in Washington...started out hot 2 years ago, then went into flames for a number of reasons
smh.gif
smh.gif

For the Vikes, I would have been extremely happy if we took Clausen where we took Chris Cook, but I think Cook will be solid with his height and to replace the great, but aging Winfield.

As far as drafting Toby Gerhart? He' going to be an AWESOME replacement for the role that Chester had, great, great pick.

I also really like the Emerson Griffen pick, he's got TONS of potential and all he needs is Jared Allen to light a fire under him.

Kinda would like to see us pick up QB LeFevour in the 5th here, we'll see tho.

Back
Top Bottom