********2010 NFL DRAFT TALK********

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

Originally Posted by Yankeephan87

Right now Earl Thomas in many minds is creeping up into mid first round. Hes an excellent ball hawk but dont know much about his tackling skills. Many mocks have him going to the texans in the mid teens even over mays.
Yep. I think he would be a good fit at the 16th/17th pick where the 49ers are and can move Goldson to SS where he is a big hitter close to the LOS and would allow Thomas to be the ball hawk.
Everything I see right now points to the niners really wanting Haden. If they do get him I doubt they go DB twice in round one. The niners need apass rusher in that 3-4

Right now Earl Thomas in many minds is creeping up into mid first round. Hes an excellent ball hawk but dont know much about his tackling skills. Many mocks have him going to the texans in the mid teens even over mays.

He's a better tackler than EB14, and he'll probably be off the board as soon as EB if not......before him.

Greg Hardy fell into the Shrine Game. Damn...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

He's a better tackler than EB14, and he'll probably be off the board as soon as EB if not......before him.

Ban yourself.

Originally Posted by Chester the Cheetah

Ban yourself.
roll.gif

c'mon son

10s7xh1.jpg

Ban yourself.

LMAO @Dirk
roll.gif

OK let me see if I can find a pic of EB missing a tackle, too.

F616873.jpg

Let me see if I can get a pic of Rice dropping a ball, while Im at it.

OK let me see if I can find a pic of EB missing a tackle, too.

F616873.jpg

Let me see if I can get a pic of Rice dropping a ball, while Im at it.

That missed tackle cost Tennessee a shot at a national championship?

no no my good sir, you can clearly see Dexter starting to fall . I believe he is going to fall backwards too so that is a TFL

not to start anythin but earl is a second round pick on most mock drafts but that can change
but better than ed reed 2.0?? naahhhhhhhhhh

There is a difference in those respective plays:

Berry looks like he missed the tackle, it happens. Thomas was totally lost in coverage and couldn't make a play.

laugh.gif
Thomas took a flat out terrible angle and route to the ball and fanned on a dude that was tightroping the sidelines and Aaron Brown already had halfwaywrapped up as it was...

Find a pic or video of EB taking that terrible an angle to a ball/receiver...

Back
Top Bottom