********2010 NFL DRAFT TALK********

if i were seattle i would trade every pick i had in the draft to land EB and Clausen ...

another homer pickin et over eb...........whats next, colt is the best qb n should be taken 1st overall

Berry had 14 INTs for 3 scores

really....i could have sworn those numbers are for his career....one full season more than ET....hmmm and only 4 more picks for a career....

and ok, they both run in the low 4.4's...so i guess they are the same in terms of speed...

have you watched ET in coverage....they line up dude as a CB all the time... in the slot...etc... whens the last time EB was covering 1 on 1?

If I'm a NFL GM it'd be wise to stay away from Mays and ET. Nate Allen and Darrell Stuckey can be had cheaper and in the second or third round
well good thing you are not, because you have no idea what you are talking about

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

I just said he's a better 'tackler'. I never said Thomas was faster, a better ball hawk, or has better instincts than Berry. Im not a UT guy
laugh.gif

You do know you're the reason ol boy came in here. I bet he was like "what the @!%!
grin.gif
?!" when he read your previous post
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheRealMcCoy12

If I'm a NFL GM it'd be wise to stay away from Mays and ET. Nate Allen and Darrell Stuckey can be had cheaper and in the second or third round
well good thing you are not, because you have no idea what you are talking about

With that SN and avy, I can tell you're completely unbiased.

laugh.gif

A few more underclassmen declaring today.

-Carlton Mitchell- gone
-Rob Gronkowski, pending physical
Gronkowski's father, Gordon, said nine NFL teams said his son would be a first-round pick and nine said he'd be a second-round pick.

pimp.gif

A reminder to my fellow S&Ters, dont forget to apply for back-up SNs for the draft (if you dont have themalready).

Trust me, you'll need about 3-4 SN at the minimum

This reminder was brought to you by the Dez To Miami Campaign

laugh.gif
That's a good point my dude. I definitely hit mine early last year defending my Raiders.

Damn I was hoping Gronk would stay....best of luck to him though he's going to be a beast at TE in the league

Originally Posted by h3at23

A reminder to my fellow S&Ters, dont forget to apply for back-up SNs for the draft (if you dont have them already).

damn forreal? let me get on that ... ... ... ... ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by h3at23

A reminder to my fellow S&Ters, dont forget to apply for back-up SNs for the draft (if you dont have them already).

damn forreal? let me get on that ... ... ... ... ...

Now what was the point of that? If you already have multi sn, it wasn't meant for you. Hence the (if you dont have themalready)

Busy day today...

Carlos Dunlap
Maurkice Pouncey
Major Wright
Burnett, Diesel, Morgan
Chad Jones
McClain
Amari Spievey

All declaring.

Gronkowski still waiting for doctors opinions. This draft could be rediculously stacked with talent, especially on defense. damn

%!!@ is crazy b/c everybody declaring b/c of the possible rookie cap in 2011, but sheer numbers wise, a lot of cats are going to be driven down the draftboard, whereas if they would've waited a year, they may have been able to go a lor higher.

Like yeah, you could come out this year, beat the cap, and end up in the 3rd round and get that uncapped 3rd rd. money, but the next year you coulda came outand went late 1st early second and possibly got more money than you did as a 3rd rounder the prvious year.

Sporting News magazine said that the Dallas Cowboys were doing their due diligence in evaluating Dez Bryant...........Um, huh?
ohwell.gif

Someone know something I don't? Dallas have a secret first round pick I don't know of? The hell are they talkin about?
laugh.gif

And Gunna, that same mag was sayin that Dallas wanted him for his kick return skills as well as a #2 receiver. So while it may not be Dallas, there is atleast talk of using him in the return game. Take that for what it's worth though.....

It's called packaging picks (2nd rounder/future 1st rounder, etc.) + players + cash CP. Would you put it past Jerry to trade the house to get Dez?
laugh.gif
. I wouldn't. They're already serious contenders. Jerrymight be able to get it done if he REALLY wanted to.

Just let the Dez to Miami thing rest for a little for your own sake.
laugh.gif

And Dez as a "#2" receiver? They think he's Roy Williams status?
laugh.gif

Dallas can't really afford to mortgage all that for a WR though can they?

Naw, I'm not worried yet about Dez to Miami, I know there are a ton of obstacles for that to even happen.

And as for #2, I think they were saying because Roy is a bum and Austin has stepped in, they pencil Dez as the 2 for now, and obviously he can grow to a 1 andall that.

But Jerry gave up a ton for Roy, now do it again for Dez? He tryin out for the Lions GM or something? I don't see it.

Wow.

Romo, Dez, Miles Austin (still not 100% sold on him, but whatever), Martellus, Whitten, Felix the Cat and Barber
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Wow.

Romo, Dez, Miles Austin (still not 100% sold on him, but whatever), Martellus, Whitten, Felix the Cat and Barber
sick.gif
pimp.gif
Don't forget my man 'shard Choice. That O would be.
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

Just let the Dez to Miami thing rest for a little for your own sake.
laugh.gif

Snipers will be in position if he's there at 12th and not picked
laugh.gif

Naw, trust, we Dolphins fans know the chances are low the IF he's available at the 12th pick that Tuna & Co. would draft Dez.

Rolando would be nice too.......

Back
Top Bottom