********2010 NFL DRAFT TALK********

is campbell done in WAS? or is he going to be given one more chance, again?

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

He should be gone. I think he'll be good w/a fresh start though. Colt Brennan era commences
pimp.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Pick[/th] [th=""]Slotted team[/th] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td]Rams[/td] [/tr][tr][td]2[/td] [td]Lions[/td] [/tr][tr][td]3[/td] [td]Bucs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]4[/td] [td]********[/td] [/tr][tr][td]5[/td] [td]Chiefs[/td] [/tr][tr][td]6[/td] [td]Seahawks[/td] [/tr][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Browns[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Raiders[/td] [/tr][tr][td]9[/td] [td]Bills[/td] [/tr][tr][td]10[/td] [td]Broncos or Jaguars[/td] [/tr][tr][td]11[/td] [td]Broncos or Jaguars[/td] [/tr][tr][td]12[/td] [td]Dolphins[/td] [/tr][tr][td]13[/td] [td]49ers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]14
[/td] [td]Seahawks
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]15[/td] [td]Giants[/td] [/tr][tr][td]16[/td] [td]49ers or Titans
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]17[/td] [td]49ers or Titans
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]18[/td] [td]Steelers[/td] [/tr][tr][td]19[/td] [td]Falcons or Texans[/td] [/tr][tr][td]20[/td] [td]Falcons or Texans[/td] [/tr][/table]

Rams take Suh
nerd.gif

Lions take Berry and Best.
pimp.gif

Clausen to the Bills?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I think Tebow will go to the Bucs in the early 2nd round.
eyes.gif

Spiller to the Seahawks
pimp.gif

Ehhhhh idk Shannon. He's still the clear cut #1 WR in the draft. Will test off the charts and will wow scouts at his workout. Plus the reason why he missedso much time wasn't even that big of a mistake. It was dumb for him to lie but damn.

The dolphins i think have too much needs to give up a 1 and a 3 for marshall.

Going into the draft the dolphins need to somehow improve on:

WR,LB,Safety,and nose tackle. Inplausible, but if berry fell to #12 and denver took a 2 and a 3 for

marshall i would have pudding in my pants.

Originally Posted by youngcheezy

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

Jimmy Clausen will be a bust in the NFL. Mark my words

Tim Tebow will be an impact player wherever he goes. He's a certified winner through and through. Ultimate leader and teammate

Sam Bradford will be average. And I still believe Colt isthe best QB in the draft. He's a winner like Tebow and he has a good enough arm and great accuracy.

laugh.gif

tim tebow is innacurate and has a slow delivery..rarely takes a snap under center...HUGE project

hes gonna struggle when he gets rushed

now you must be illierate or reaching. I never said Impact QB, I said impact player. Whether that be at H-back, TE, or in the Wildcat

wanted Ras-I Dawling to jump this year, eh, oh well...

Not completely sold on the Cody, so I have my fingers crossed STL go in another direction and Suh drops to 2.... especially with the Lions being sold onDelmas, passing on Berry.

I know after their first pick, the Lions really want to get some speed at the RB position & an eraser at WR to cease the double/triple teams Calvin Johnsonsees every game...

keeping my eye on where B-Graham ends up going too...

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

He should be gone. I think he'll be good w/a fresh start though. Colt Brennan era commences
pimp.gif

sick.gif

Skins need to trade the number 4 pick unless someone like Berry or Suh falls. Swear to God if we draft a QB in the first round
indifferent.gif

This dude swears Clausen is gonna be a bust without any reasoning, but then proceeds to claim Tim Tebow will be an impact player at possibly TE...

WOW
laugh.gif

Jimmy Clausen has a slow *$% windup and is not very mobile. And he doesn't strike me as a natural leader who his teammates will rally around. Dude has acocky arrogant attitude. Now I don't doubt, he'll be the first QB taken but IMO, I just don't see him being anything more than average.

As far as Tebow, I just threw out what positions he could be playing cuz it's obvious he's not a starting quality QB in the NFL.
He could be one hell of a H-Back and great in a Wildcat package. And no matter what you say about his physical limitations, dude is a flat out winner and theultimate leader and teammate.

And no matter what you say about his physical limitations, dude is a flat out winner and the ultimate leader and teammate.
And at the end of the day, that's what you're looking for when you draft a guy like Tim Tebow.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

And no matter what you say about his physical limitations, dude is a flat out winner and the ultimate leader and teammate

So was Eric Crouch

Eric Crouch was drafted in the years where the Wildcat didn't exist in teams playbooks. Where the only place a not so good QB could play was as a WR/KRthere is a reason scouts are predicting Tebow in the late 1st and 2nd round

Originally Posted by P MAC ONE

And no matter what you say about his physical limitations, dude is a flat out winner and the ultimate leader and teammate.
And at the end of the day, that's what you're looking for when you draft a guy like Tim Tebow.

pimp.gif
Exactly. Who wouldn't want their son to turn out like Tim Tebow?

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

And no matter what you say about his physical limitations, dude is a flat out winner and the ultimate leader and teammate

So was Eric Crouch

Eric Crouch was drafted in the years where the Wildcat didn't exist in teams playbooks. Where the only place a not so good QB could play was as a WR/KR there is a reason scouts are predicting Tebow in the late 1st and 2nd round

Yes but he was a flat out winner and ultimate team leader. Apparently those attributes can help you overcome anything.

I just want to spend 5 minutes with Tebow.

It'll make me a better man for the rest of my life.
pimp.gif

You guys serious? Jahvid Best was in many mock drafts before the season as a possible top-5 pick. He was compared to a bigger version of Reggie Bush! You guysjust don't know because most people don't think of Best as a top notch back but the guy has 4'3 speed & set California records last yearbreaking guys like Marshawn Lynch records. You guys sleeping on this cat Smh

Originally Posted by RoOk

You guys serious? Jahvid Best was in many mock drafts before the season as a possible top-5 pick. He was compared to a bigger version of Reggie Bush! You guys just don't know because most people don't think of Best as a top notch back but the guy has 4'3 speed & set California records last year breaking guys like Marshawn Lynch records. You guys sleeping on this cat Smh

I've heard it all.

Back
Top Bottom