********2010 NFL DRAFT TALK********

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Im already campaigning Joe Haden to my friends.

And I would definitely trade Carolina's 1st + our 2nd for a chance at EB.

haden is a beast. He could turn into a legit shutdown corner.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

maybe in the 2nd round or something, I've lost all hope for Berry.

We need playmakers on D or on offense.
I hope we dont $+*@ this up really
smh.gif
I'm not getting my hopes up
tired.gif

Im not sipping the Suh Kool-Aid, this dude is going to be a bust. Looking all these other hyped up linemen Pellini has coached in college that flop in the NFL.Marcus Spears, Glen Dorsey, Tyson Jackson

Originally Posted by I FR3SH I

Im not sipping the Suh Kool-Aid, this dude is going to be a bust. Looking all these other hyped up linemen Pellini has coached in college that flop in the NFL. Marcus Spears, Glen Dorsey, Tyson Jackson

definitely not a bust, unless you were expecting a perennial pro bowler ... yeah he may not have the impact on sacks and what not but he is a consistent 3-4 de...

I hope we dont %#%$ this up really
smh.gif

If we go defense, it gotdamn better be a MLB. Morrison is cheeks in run support. I like dude a lot, but he's just not that good.

And thank god, we pick 8, hopefully Berry and Mays are gone by then. We don't need any more safeties.

imho, if we don't go MLB, we should go O-line. It's frustrating watching our QB's get knocked out the game by halftime.

Originally Posted by AG 47

If we go defense, it gotdamn better be a MLB. Morrison is cheeks in run support. I like dude a lot, but he's just not that good.

And thank god, we pick 8, hopefully Berry and Mays are gone by then. We don't need any more safeties.

imho, if we don't go MLB, we should go O-line. It's frustrating watching our QB's get knocked out the game by halftime.
Rolando McClain

also i highly doubt Mays is gone by 8

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Im not sipping the Suh Kool-Aid, this dude is going to be a bust. Looking all these other hyped up linemen Pellini has coached in college that flop in the NFL. Marcus Spears, Glen Dorsey, Tyson Jackson

definitely not a bust, unless you were expecting a perennial pro bowler ... yeah he may not have the impact on sacks and what not but he is a consistent 3-4 de ...

You dont expect your 1st round draft pick to make the pro bowl? Dude's career best season is 2.5 sacks, Hes just as bad as Jamal Anderson

definitely not a bust, unless you were expecting a perennial pro bowler ... yeah he may not have the impact on sacks and what not but he is a consistent 3-4 de ...

If FR3SH calls him a bust, he's a bust. Don't you remember DeSean Jackson?

I'm really hoping Mays goes to the Skins, Raiders, or Cowboys...just to see the draft thread instantly jump 5 pages full of emoticons

Originally Posted by DanniTheKid

SoHi 23 wrote:

Rolando McClain

also i highly doubt Mays is gone by 8

McClain or Spikes. I hear very good things about McClain, but I'ma have to watch more film on him. And Mays will most likely be there at 8, I just hope heruns a 4.5 in the combine.

ehh I just think Dorsey is put in the wrong situtation. He made his name on being a run stuffer w/ a big senior year w/ 7 sacks. KC playin him in a 3-4 end
sick.gif
smh.gif
I hope he gets outta KC before its too late.

McClain likely headed to KC. a 3-4 ILB perfecto fit.

Reshad Jones declared today. Rennie curran expected to do the same tomorrow.
pimp.gif

McClain or Spikes. I hear very good things about McClain, but I'ma have to watch more film on him. And Mays will most likely be there at 8, I just hope he runs a 4.5 in the combine.
McClain is much better than Spikes. It's not even really that close IMO. Spikes was getting his @$! thrown around, looking lost in coverageat times, and taking horrible angles in the SEC title game.

And only way Taylor runs a 4.5 at the combine is if he has a torn hammy. He'll DEFINITELY be there at #8 for Al to possibly scoop up.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

ummmmmmmmmmm spears is a bust and most cowboy fans will tell you he is.

and im with fresh im not buying into the suh hype. is he great in college? HELL yeah but how many DT picked in the top 10 have lived up to there hype?

Mike, I agree with you on Joe Haden (I think...you never elaborated), but Suh is over hyped too now?
laugh.gif

Suh will be a Cot Damn monster game 1. Dude almost won the Big 12 title game/beat a team in the National Championship game single handedly. I haven'tseen such a dominant/game altering defensive player in college football since Charles Woodson...and he's probably about to take home DPOY himself reallysoon...

Who do you think is NOT over hyped?
nerd.gif

he is a great college player

my problem is the history on DT been picked high and living up to there hype is SLIM

Glenn Dorsey was putting in WORK at LSU and was called the next Warren Sapp by many. ant doing +%*$ in the NFL

remember the last DT to even get his name in the discussion for the Heisman???

i think he had a pretty good career

I guess I hear you.
grin.gif

But Glenn Dorsey never really sniffed Suh's dominance though...AT ALL. Dude was probably compared to Warren Sapp because he's short.

Supposedly, Suh's a pretty high character guy who works his +!% off relentlessly. I'll be damned if he's not a pro bowler by his 2nd season, 3rdat the latest.

Lol talkin crazy about Spikes. How u gonna sight ONE bad game over 4 yrs of a great career. "tossed around", yea rite.

*taking Sura's advice...*

Let's go Rams...
Dez Bryant is ready.
I dont want Suh nowhere near the Rams.
mad.gif

The Hatian Sensation is gonna be a monster. Lets see how high he goes. Im thinkin top 5.

With one very good pick the Atlanta Falcons can jump into being one of the upper echelon NFC teams. Its crazy they missed the playoffs (only because ofinjuries)

Greg Hardy can prolly be had late1st round early 2nd round. thats is CRAZY. dude came back to school for NOTHING.
tired.gif

^
You can't take Dez #1 though can you Gunna? Key is the last WR go #1 right? Rams have a ton of holes to fill before they can start to worry about theirWide outs imo.

Best case they try to trade down, but who's going to trade up nowadays and spend that money????

Of course, a lot of that is me being hopeful that all the teams in front of us don't need, or at least, can't take WR's and Dez could fall to 12.
happy.gif
nerd.gif

golden tate on the dolphins would shift the power in the afc east ... yeah i said it ...

golden tate on the dolphins would shift the power in the afc east ... yeah i said it ...
Crack this early in the morning homie?
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Come on man, don't be sayin stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom