:::2011-2012 Houston Texans Fans Thread:::

If he's not ready, he should just sit. No need to rush him back. We have depth at running back, so if he misses it won't a big deal. Plus the colts without Peyton are 
sick.gif

I'm kind of sad to hear he'll be out for 2-3 months but there won't be any excuses this year if we don't win the division.

Exactly. Kordell Stewert was making a huge deal about Foster not being there, but I guess he doesn't look at depth charts or
anything to know there's 2 1,000yd RBs in Ward and Slaton, and a 2nd round pick in Tate who looks like he's back on track. We
better take this division cause the stars are lining up perfectly. Colts w/o Manning are the Bengals, the Jags are in a bit of shambles,
and the Titans really didn't do anything to upgrade, especially in their secondary. We can't go into the games though thinking "Well
Manning's not playing, so we should win", the Texans just need to come out swinging at the start of this season.

I'd love to see them come out and absolutely dominate the Colts. It would send a message and set a tone for the season.

Although I know we slapped them last year in the opener and look what happened. 

ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, your boy received 2 tickets to the opened vs the colts

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by do work son

ladies and gentleman, boys and girls, your boy received 2 tickets to the opened vs the colts

pimp.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by do work son

pimp.gif

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

word im jelly
laugh.gif

i would love to do a texans NT mini summit, but i gotta fly in from jersey
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

^ Yo you have to make the trip one day air max
pimp.gif

And Foster is out today, Ward will start per Adam Schefter

It's almost game time my dudes
pimp.gif
 Ward, Tate, and Slaton should definitely pick up the slack. I'm not expecting the Colts to just flat
out lay down, but I expect the Texans to come out swinging and keep their feet on the gas for 60 minutes.
laugh.gif
Some dude said the Titans
are taking the division, not at all son.

Back
Top Bottom