2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by gentry187

Always wanted cement 3's with patent leather.
pimp.gif

Perfect execution.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by three2three

Kingcrux himself said that randy gets his shoes illegally but that they're legit. All this snickering at people copping "b-grades" early is pompous. Most retail releases of J's are sometimes worse than b-grade so whats the difference?

Most paid 200 shipped and with the price hike its the exact same price you would pay come release time regardless of how people view them as b-grade or not. From the pictures I've seen the pairs look fine and shoes are meant to be worn so b-grade or not they gonna get creased, dirty, etc.
WITH THAT LOGIC, WHY NOT GRAB FAKES? THEY ARE GONNA GET CREASED, DIRTY, ETC. ANYWAY. PLUS IT WOULD BE CHEAPER.
Seeing that you're from memphis and the fact that they dont even have schools running I will forgive your LOGIC. You're trying to compare apples and oranges. Variants are variants. Retail and "b-grade" are one in the same, authentic nike product. If you're so judgmental of people buying early then quit posting in this thread till release date. I'm not judging you on having 200 pairs of unworn sneakers
eyes.gif
 so let these people live. The shoes look fine; b-grade or not.

Kingcrux himself said that randy gets his shoes illegally but that they're legit. All this snickering at people copping "b-grades" early is pompous. Most retail releases of J's are sometimes worse than b-grade so whats the difference?

Most paid 200 shipped and with the price hike its the exact same price you would pay come release time regardless of how people view them as b-grade or not. From the pictures I've seen the pairs look fine and shoes are meant to be worn so b-grade or not they gonna get creased, dirty, etc.
WITH THAT LOGIC, WHY NOT GRAB FAKES? THEY ARE GONNA GET CREASED, DIRTY, ETC. ANYWAY. PLUS IT WOULD BE CHEAPER.
Seeing that you're from memphis and the fact that they dont even have schools running I will forgive your LOGIC. You're trying to compare apples and oranges. Variants are variants. Retail and "b-grade" are one in the same, authentic nike product. If you're so judgmental of people buying early then quit posting in this thread till release date. I'm not judging you on having 200 pairs of unworn sneakers
eyes.gif

love my randy b-grades,just sayn...btw harsh comments about memphis..lets be a little more mature.
wink.gif

love my randy b-grades,just sayn...btw harsh comments about memphis..lets be a little more mature.
wink.gif

eyes.gif
IDIOCY AT IT'S FINEST.

YOU ARE RUNNING CIRCLES AROUND YOUR OWN ARGUMENT WHICH I POINTED OUT. YOU STATED BASICALLY THAT WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT BUYING INFERIOR TO THE RETAIL VERSION SHOES BECAUSE THEY ARE GONNA GET TRASHED ANYWAY. SARCASTICALLY, I POINTED OUT THAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL BUY FAKES IF THAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THINGS. YOU WOULD SAVE A LOT MORE MONEY IN THE LONG RUN.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, WE BOTH ARE ON NIKETALK. A FORUM FOR SHOE CONNOISSEURS . I HOLD MYSELF TO A HIGHER STANDARD THAN THE AVERAGE JOE THAN TO PURCHASE B-GRADES OR FAKES BUT I SEE YOU DO NOT. GO AHEAD AND JUDGE AWAY, I AM QUITE HAPPY WITH MY COLLECTION AND GET AROUND TO WEARING MY J'S WHENEVER I CAN, OF WHICH, A THIRD IS ALREADY WORN.

WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT MEMPHIS CITY SCHOOLS? I'M ALREADY GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE AND 4 YEARS INTO MY CAREER. AND YOU ARE....?

SIT DOWN NOW.

eyes.gif
IDIOCY AT IT'S FINEST.

YOU ARE RUNNING CIRCLES AROUND YOUR OWN ARGUMENT WHICH I POINTED OUT. YOU STATED BASICALLY THAT WHAT IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT BUYING INFERIOR TO THE RETAIL VERSION SHOES BECAUSE THEY ARE GONNA GET TRASHED ANYWAY. SARCASTICALLY, I POINTED OUT THAT YOU MIGHT AS WELL BUY FAKES IF THAT IS YOUR OPINION ON THINGS. YOU WOULD SAVE A LOT MORE MONEY IN THE LONG RUN.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER IS, WE BOTH ARE ON NIKETALK. A FORUM FOR SHOE CONNOISSEURS . I HOLD MYSELF TO A HIGHER STANDARD THAN THE AVERAGE JOE THAN TO PURCHASE B-GRADES OR FAKES BUT I SEE YOU DO NOT. GO AHEAD AND JUDGE AWAY, I AM QUITE HAPPY WITH MY COLLECTION AND GET AROUND TO WEARING MY J'S WHENEVER I CAN, OF WHICH, A THIRD IS ALREADY WORN.

WHY SHOULD I CARE ABOUT MEMPHIS CITY SCHOOLS? I'M ALREADY GRADUATED FROM COLLEGE AND 4 YEARS INTO MY CAREER. AND YOU ARE....?

SIT DOWN NOW.

Damn, 200 kicks?

Lol unless you someone who goes out casually alot, or in some sort of public eye (celebrity, or appear in front of other people alot), where would you find time or need to have 200 pairs of shoes, but even worse then that, 200 unworn?

Damn, 200 kicks?

Lol unless you someone who goes out casually alot, or in some sort of public eye (celebrity, or appear in front of other people alot), where would you find time or need to have 200 pairs of shoes, but even worse then that, 200 unworn?

I want to see pictures of memphis' 200+ unworn shoes. Not because I'm calling him out, but because I want to see what that actually looks like. I'd imagine your place has to be a clusterf**k like that old school guy that had a video of all his OG shoes...

As for these, I'm going to wait until RD. Getting them now would just make my other shoes sit in the closet as I know I'd sport these more often than most...
Edit:  I'm into shoes and can understand collecting, but I'm just glad I have other hobbies. At the end of the day, nobody cares if I'm rocking my Gucci Drivers or my $10 Sanuks that I bought at Ross...

I want to see pictures of memphis' 200+ unworn shoes. Not because I'm calling him out, but because I want to see what that actually looks like. I'd imagine your place has to be a clusterf**k like that old school guy that had a video of all his OG shoes...

As for these, I'm going to wait until RD. Getting them now would just make my other shoes sit in the closet as I know I'd sport these more often than most...
Edit:  I'm into shoes and can understand collecting, but I'm just glad I have other hobbies. At the end of the day, nobody cares if I'm rocking my Gucci Drivers or my $10 Sanuks that I bought at Ross...

man im so torn on these, I dont know if to get when they drop or pre order, i know theres gonna be a line, what type of release is this? Is it a GR?

man im so torn on these, I dont know if to get when they drop or pre order, i know theres gonna be a line, what type of release is this? Is it a GR?

I'VE BEEN COLLECTING SINCE I WAS 10 YEARS OLD. I AM NOW 27....

indifferent.gif

MY COLLECTION OF KICKS IS DWARFED BY MANY GUYS ON THIS FORUM. WITH THAT SAID, MY COLLECTION IS PINT SIZED COMPARED TO SOME OF THE GUYS WHO SHOWED UP AT CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE LAST YEAR. I'M TALKING GUYS WITH COLLECTIONS IN TH 900+ RANGE....

ANYWAYS...I'VE BEEN POSTING IN HERE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THESE BLACK CEMENT 3'S DROP.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

MY COLLECTION OF KICKS IS DWARFED BY MANY GUYS ON THIS FORUM. WITH THAT SAID, MY COLLECTION IS PINT SIZED COMPARED TO SOME OF THE GUYS WHO SHOWED UP AT CLEVELAND'S GOT SOLE LAST YEAR. I'M TALKING GUYS WITH COLLECTIONS IN TH 900+ RANGE....

ANYWAYS...I'VE BEEN POSTING IN HERE AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN THESE BLACK CEMENT 3'S DROP.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
Aye leave this guy alone...haha.  I feel you, I have at least 100+ unworn kicks.  Maybe more and mostly J's and Dunks that haven't un-DS.  And only cause I bought a lot of doubles and triples when I was younger.  But I have worn close to 90% of every shoe I own, if that makes sense.  I've been blessed to have worked since age 15 and always having more than enough money to buy what I want.  And I've seen many guys (and girls) at sneaker events who would kill my "collection" with numbers and quality.  Anyway Tennessee reppin', word to the Southeast forum. 

indifferent.gif

roll.gif
Aye leave this guy alone...haha.  I feel you, I have at least 100+ unworn kicks.  Maybe more and mostly J's and Dunks that haven't un-DS.  And only cause I bought a lot of doubles and triples when I was younger.  But I have worn close to 90% of every shoe I own, if that makes sense.  I've been blessed to have worked since age 15 and always having more than enough money to buy what I want.  And I've seen many guys (and girls) at sneaker events who would kill my "collection" with numbers and quality.  Anyway Tennessee reppin', word to the Southeast forum. 

If you aren't famous, there is really no need to have over 100 pairs of shoes.

Where are you going to wear those, if you have to dress up for a job?

If you aren't famous, there is really no need to have over 100 pairs of shoes.

Where are you going to wear those, if you have to dress up for a job?

Back
Top Bottom