2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

There will be blood for the Concords. You known it. People get craaazzyy.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

laugh.gif

I don't really understand why. 11s never appealed to me. These, on the other hand, are glorious 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by snuks5

laugh.gif

I don't really understand why. 11s never appealed to me. These, on the other hand, are glorious 
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'd have to agree. Although, 11.5s are more of an "under-produced" issue.

I think 11.5, 12, and 13 are all under produced. more demand then supply while with 10, 10.5 both supply and demand are high

Originally Posted by ohdannyboy

I'd have to agree. Although, 11.5s are more of an "under-produced" issue.

I think 11.5, 12, and 13 are all under produced. more demand then supply while with 10, 10.5 both supply and demand are high

Soleheaven.com has them for 104pounds. That converts to about $165.00 and they have free shipping. Never used them so I can't say they are forsure legit

Soleheaven.com has them for 104pounds. That converts to about $165.00 and they have free shipping. Never used them so I can't say they are forsure legit

Much appreciation on the update from SNS. 
pimp.gif

I just ordered my pair from them. 166 shipped with no worries about lining up or servers crashing.

Anyone ever ordered anything from them before the BC 3s? I'm just hoping they double box and that their pairs have no quality issues.

I'm thinking if I should just get my second pair from them as well. 
nerd.gif

-Drew

pimp.gif

I just ordered my pair from them. 166 shipped with no worries about lining up or servers crashing.

Anyone ever ordered anything from them before the BC 3s? I'm just hoping they double box and that their pairs have no quality issues.

nerd.gif

-Drew

Originally Posted by robxdrew

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

-Drew
you and I both...  for the price, the double up here seems to be the call but it's hard to know given the shipping (double box or not) and quality of product
either way, now I am going to ground and pound some thanksgiving food knowing I don't have to hassle over these 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by robxdrew

pimp.gif

nerd.gif

-Drew
you and I both...  for the price, the double up here seems to be the call but it's hard to know given the shipping (double box or not) and quality of product
either way, now I am going to ground and pound some thanksgiving food knowing I don't have to hassle over these 
pimp.gif

I just pulled the trigger on SNS as well, if retail is 160$ and with tax SNS turns out being 2$ cheaper, no line, no wait, no gas, no brainer. Never had a pair of III's. Anyone know if III's in general fit like forces or run smaller or bigger? I typically rock 12 in forces and 12.5 in XI's, I got XIII's in a 13 but way to big.

Back
Top Bottom