2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Don't mean to choke on your balls...

but the last time endclothing (or was it crooked tongues) attempted to fulfill vastly
sizeable preorder requests... many of us (including your favorite ethug BinYe) got
that ****** at a basketball court treatment:

Rejected.

Considering that they still have plenty of sizes left, it really makes me wonder. Steve.

but the last time endclothing (or was it crooked tongues) attempted to fulfill vastly
sizeable preorder requests... many of us (including your favorite ethug BinYe) got

Rejected.

Considering that they still have plenty of sizes left, it really makes me wonder. Steve.

What sizing are you getting? I've seen many go half a size and some go a full size. I know they run large, but a full size down? 
sick.gif

What sizing are you getting? I've seen many go half a size and some go a full size. I know they run large, but a full size down? 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

hopefully the concords are fairly simple cop like this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sneakerheads, hypebeasts and goons will all be out in full force. Someone, somewhere is gonna lose their life on release day. Every hood mall needs to be at DEFCON 1
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by hostos

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

hopefully the concords are fairly simple cop like this

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Sneakerheads, hypebeasts and goons will all be out in full force. Someone, somewhere is gonna lose their life on release day. Every hood mall needs to be at DEFCON 1
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

from what I believe, those who ordered from sneakersnstuff won't get their order until after the 25th.

This is only a pre-order? I thought I was getting my pair on release day but actually they won't ship UNTIL release day.

from what I believe, those who ordered from sneakersnstuff won't get their order until after the 25th.

This is only a pre-order? I thought I was getting my pair on release day but actually they won't ship UNTIL release day.

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

It's how a lot of shops do it in order to not get in trouble. Some don't care about the street date and send them off early, while some of course want to be safe and send them off on release day.

Thanks to those who shared the SNS site. I'm rarely here on NT, but it's good to see some changes compared to how it was 11 years ago.  Dudes being sketch and keeping those spots to themselves only to resell. Some dudes are still cool enough to share the spots. Props to you...boogeda!

I figured, I'd save myself the trouble copping them from SNS than to deal with Eastbay. Ordering from Eastbay has always been a success for me, but that stupid counter always has me nervous. Not risking going empty handed on Black Friday. Now I have extra time to probably line up at an actual store for something else.

Ordered two pairs for me! My favorite J's of all time!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johnandrew07

It's how a lot of shops do it in order to not get in trouble. Some don't care about the street date and send them off early, while some of course want to be safe and send them off on release day.

Thanks to those who shared the SNS site. I'm rarely here on NT, but it's good to see some changes compared to how it was 11 years ago.  Dudes being sketch and keeping those spots to themselves only to resell. Some dudes are still cool enough to share the spots. Props to you...boogeda!

I figured, I'd save myself the trouble copping them from SNS than to deal with Eastbay. Ordering from Eastbay has always been a success for me, but that stupid counter always has me nervous. Not risking going empty handed on Black Friday. Now I have extra time to probably line up at an actual store for something else.

Ordered two pairs for me! My favorite J's of all time!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BinYe

Rejected.

I know for sure it happened to crooked tongues. If I remember correctly the big problem was that Nike Europe promised to restock them and then ended up not coming through with the request numbers, meanwhile the 11s SAT online at the european nike website.

Originally Posted by BinYe

Rejected.

I know for sure it happened to crooked tongues. If I remember correctly the big problem was that Nike Europe promised to restock them and then ended up not coming through with the request numbers, meanwhile the 11s SAT online at the european nike website.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

I have a footlocker merchandise return card. Anyone know if it can be used on these?

it all depends on the employee on duty to be honest with you.

some might be cool and do their job and let you use it like they should  as it says nothing on the merchandise return card about you not being able to use it.

some employees might be corporate brain washed minimum wage warriors and try and give you some make believe reason as to why they can't honor it since it's a new release.

i was able to get the pine foams with a merchandise return card back in september and dude working was real cool but it's hit or miss.  one store might let you do it while the other one doesn't

my best advice  would be bring the merchandise return card but also bring money to pay for the shoes in the worst case scenario you get shut down.  if they shut you down then buy them regularly,  call corporate while in the store and explain how the employee refused to let you use a legitimate merchandise return card and that it says nothing about exclusions on the card and that you paid for the shoes so that you would be able to get your pair.  most likely corporate will tell you to return the shoes and they'll make the store honor the merchandise return card.

alot of these stores have corporate slave retail warrior employees that take their jobs way to seriously and act like the shoes their selling belong to them.  i've called corporate on footlocker employees numerous times when the situation warranted it when they tried to make up rules and play games with me. i have no problem getting an at will employee in trouble when they choose to not honor the rules and policies of the company.

Originally Posted by LeoUnot

I have a footlocker merchandise return card. Anyone know if it can be used on these?

it all depends on the employee on duty to be honest with you.

some might be cool and do their job and let you use it like they should  as it says nothing on the merchandise return card about you not being able to use it.

some employees might be corporate brain washed minimum wage warriors and try and give you some make believe reason as to why they can't honor it since it's a new release.

i was able to get the pine foams with a merchandise return card back in september and dude working was real cool but it's hit or miss.  one store might let you do it while the other one doesn't

my best advice  would be bring the merchandise return card but also bring money to pay for the shoes in the worst case scenario you get shut down.  if they shut you down then buy them regularly,  call corporate while in the store and explain how the employee refused to let you use a legitimate merchandise return card and that it says nothing about exclusions on the card and that you paid for the shoes so that you would be able to get your pair.  most likely corporate will tell you to return the shoes and they'll make the store honor the merchandise return card.

alot of these stores have corporate slave retail warrior employees that take their jobs way to seriously and act like the shoes their selling belong to them.  i've called corporate on footlocker employees numerous times when the situation warranted it when they tried to make up rules and play games with me. i have no problem getting an at will employee in trouble when they choose to not honor the rules and policies of the company.

Good to hear about SNS being legit and all.
Since we pre-ordered from them, does that mean we're guaranteed a pair? 
nerd.gif

I saw all the size 12s fly once I made my order for a pair. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

Good to hear about SNS being legit and all.
Since we pre-ordered from them, does that mean we're guaranteed a pair? 
nerd.gif

I saw all the size 12s fly once I made my order for a pair. 
laugh.gif

-Drew

THESE HAVE TOUCHED DOWN IN CLEVELAND. JUST COPPED MY PAIR. STORES LETTING THEM GO EARLY FOR RETAIL. LOCAL PEOPLE, HIT ME UP FOR INFO. THESE ARE SO BOSS.

pimp.gif

THESE HAVE TOUCHED DOWN IN CLEVELAND. JUST COPPED MY PAIR. STORES LETTING THEM GO EARLY FOR RETAIL. LOCAL PEOPLE, HIT ME UP FOR INFO. THESE ARE SO BOSS.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom