2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

288mfpk.jpg

Went to my local spots they have them but I'm not paying a dime over retail, I can wait till next week, ain't wearing them till who knows when.

Went to my local spots they have them but I'm not paying a dime over retail, I can wait till next week, ain't wearing them till who knows when.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

I hear you on tht tax! How do they expect to keep loyal customs when they want to rape them on a GR SMH!!!

I hear you on tht tax! How do they expect to keep loyal customs when they want to rape them on a GR SMH!!!

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Yup, one store wanted 250, i was like &@"* and did the moon walk back to the door and dipped. But one spot had them for 160 flat but didn't have my size, but it's cool.

Originally Posted by Sourkush

Yup, one store wanted 250, i was like &@"* and did the moon walk back to the door and dipped. But one spot had them for 160 flat but didn't have my size, but it's cool.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE HAVE TOUCHED DOWN IN CLEVELAND. JUST COPPED MY PAIR. STORES LETTING THEM GO EARLY FOR RETAIL. LOCAL PEOPLE, HIT ME UP FOR INFO. THESE ARE SO BOSS.

How they fit? True?

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

THESE HAVE TOUCHED DOWN IN CLEVELAND. JUST COPPED MY PAIR. STORES LETTING THEM GO EARLY FOR RETAIL. LOCAL PEOPLE, HIT ME UP FOR INFO. THESE ARE SO BOSS.

How they fit? True?

copped my pair for 180 at my local mom n pops joint 
30t6p3b.gif
... sucks paying over retail for a GR thats not even hyped up but trying to get cool with the owner i so can preorder concords with ease 
pimp.gif
.... these shoes are cool but i think the CDP are better... the only wack part about this shoe is the paint in the back is too glossy... other than that its a hot shoe...

copped my pair for 180 at my local mom n pops joint 
30t6p3b.gif
... sucks paying over retail for a GR thats not even hyped up but trying to get cool with the owner i so can preorder concords with ease 
pimp.gif
.... these shoes are cool but i think the CDP are better... the only wack part about this shoe is the paint in the back is too glossy... other than that its a hot shoe...

Back
Top Bottom