2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

12-13 always sell out before anything else...someone's sig on here is 'i wear a 13, every release is a quickstrike' lol

Thats only because the bigger sizes get less quantity. My connect will get like 1 13 a few 12's and then plenty of everything below that.

Originally Posted by muzikfrk75

12-13 always sell out before anything else...someone's sig on here is 'i wear a 13, every release is a quickstrike' lol

Thats only because the bigger sizes get less quantity. My connect will get like 1 13 a few 12's and then plenty of everything below that.

Originally Posted by robxdrew

Originally Posted by waverder

Got the heads up from my buddy who gave me a swoosh, shouldn't be a problem coppin on there next Friday. I did order a pair lastnight on sneaker stuff for $166 shipped. Another pair never hurts.

Wait. These are going up on Swoosh on Friday? Or do you mean it'll be easy copping on NDC? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

These joints aint gonna release on swoosh
laugh.gif

If a week or two passes and they sittin then they prob will

Got the heads up from my buddy who gave me a swoosh, shouldn't be a problem coppin on there next Friday. I did order a pair lastnight on sneaker stuff for $166 shipped. Another pair never hurts.

Wait. These are going up on Swoosh on Friday? Or do you mean it'll be easy copping on NDC? 
nerd.gif

-Drew

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

nerd.gif

-Drew

laugh.gif

Hence me clarifying. I know that it's just wishful thinking for these to hit Swoosh.
-Drew

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

nerd.gif

-Drew

laugh.gif

Hence me clarifying. I know that it's just wishful thinking for these to hit Swoosh.
-Drew

NBA store came through and my pair was delivered yesterday. I ended up with an 11 when I truly needed a 10.5. The sizing is true, make sure you stay true to size. If I can't get a pair Friday, I guess I'll just switch out the insoles to take care of the extra space.

NBA store came through and my pair was delivered yesterday. I ended up with an 11 when I truly needed a 10.5. The sizing is true, make sure you stay true to size. If I can't get a pair Friday, I guess I'll just switch out the insoles to take care of the extra space.

What are my chances of getting these on release date in South Jersey
Not camping, just strolling in

I want em bad

Chapelle voice-"They callin me"

What are my chances of getting these on release date in South Jersey
Not camping, just strolling in

I want em bad

Chapelle voice-"They callin me"

I only wanted one pair at first..but after seein Shotym's pics..makes me wanna double up on these..
laugh.gif

We'll see..

I only wanted one pair at first..but after seein Shotym's pics..makes me wanna double up on these..
laugh.gif

We'll see..

Back
Top Bottom