2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

And for anyone that cares,

expect a "crinkled" tongue. Confirmed.

30t6p3b.gif

So we have to wait till black Friday for these, such a long wait, guess I'll be wearing my CDP's till then.

So we have to wait till black Friday for these, such a long wait, guess I'll be wearing my CDP's till then.

I thought these were a holiday release. Since when have they been set for October??? And now I'm hearing black friday?

I thought these were a holiday release. Since when have they been set for October??? And now I'm hearing black friday?

Originally Posted by Savraj1

Black Friday is a holiday release.

Black Friday is a holiday release.

Originally Posted by primetime21

jordan brand is really blessing us
pimp.gif
Damn I've been gone to long.  So your blessed to get pleather shoes with paint that will crack and a gimmicky box for $150?
30t6p3b.gif

A blessing is being old.
laugh.gif

369695723.jpg

pimp.gif
Damn I've been gone to long.  So your blessed to get pleather shoes with paint that will crack and a gimmicky box for $150?
30t6p3b.gif

A blessing is being old.
laugh.gif

369695723.jpg

yea i'm confused now too..

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

my understanding/from what i read a few pages back is that blondsoccerplyr's info that he posted for october meant that stores can start placing orders on october first. given the hype of these shoes, we may likely see a black friday release (or maybe within 1 to 2 weekends after), similar to the flints this past black friday weekend. safe to say the holiday release period starts after thanksgiving. the concords seem projected to come out the weekend of/couple days before xmas, similar to what happened with the cool grey XIs. 
whoever has more info feel free to correct me. 

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

my understanding/from what i read a few pages back is that blondsoccerplyr's info that he posted for october meant that stores can start placing orders on october first. given the hype of these shoes, we may likely see a black friday release (or maybe within 1 to 2 weekends after), similar to the flints this past black friday weekend. safe to say the holiday release period starts after thanksgiving. the concords seem projected to come out the weekend of/couple days before xmas, similar to what happened with the cool grey XIs. 
whoever has more info feel free to correct me. 

Originally Posted by 3thaman

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

A blessing is being old.
laugh.gif

369695723.jpg

[50 Cent] "That's why I don't *#*@# with you old school %&!@... No one cares about what you did in 88!" [/"Emotional"]

laugh.gif

But keep your little bit of e-glory you have left here with the kiddies. 

I know how it is.  E-props ain't as high as they used to be.  Don't take it out on us with old pics to repost over and over -- Blame JB for being $ makers and remaking everything over and over and it still sells out.

Translation -- not too many care as they did in the past.

laugh.gif

And I'm 30 btw.  But those days I enjoyed while they lasted...

Originally Posted by 3thaman

pimp.gif
30t6p3b.gif

A blessing is being old.
laugh.gif

369695723.jpg

[50 Cent] "That's why I don't *#*@# with you old school %&!@... No one cares about what you did in 88!" [/"Emotional"]

laugh.gif

But keep your little bit of e-glory you have left here with the kiddies. 

I know how it is.  E-props ain't as high as they used to be.  Don't take it out on us with old pics to repost over and over -- Blame JB for being $ makers and remaking everything over and over and it still sells out.

Translation -- not too many care as they did in the past.

laugh.gif

And I'm 30 btw.  But those days I enjoyed while they lasted...

Back
Top Bottom