2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Just got my NDC confirmation Email 
pimp.gif
Not going to lie kind of worried there for a sec, usually get confirmation a minute after I submit my order this time it took a bit. Hope everybody got their pairs.

Just got my NDC confirmation Email 
pimp.gif
Not going to lie kind of worried there for a sec, usually get confirmation a minute after I submit my order this time it took a bit. Hope everybody got their pairs.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Can't confirm this but I've heard from a few sources I think are reliable that these will most definitely be a very easy cop. So much that both Eastbay and Nike will have restocks as early as Monday or Tuesday. Now the Concords will be a completely diff monster but these shouldn't be too much diff from the sales of the white cements earlier this year. The UK sites have good prices but like CT has a server issues so most orders wont even process.

Still, if you can save tax and get free S&H it's a steal. CT is $139 shipped. Try online and then walk into the mall tomorrow for those who want multiple pairs. Shouldn't be a prob.
How did you get 139.00 shipped at CT ?
nerd.gif

They've got free shipping worldwide this weekend.

Originally Posted by koncrete kickz

Originally Posted by philaflava1

Can't confirm this but I've heard from a few sources I think are reliable that these will most definitely be a very easy cop. So much that both Eastbay and Nike will have restocks as early as Monday or Tuesday. Now the Concords will be a completely diff monster but these shouldn't be too much diff from the sales of the white cements earlier this year. The UK sites have good prices but like CT has a server issues so most orders wont even process.

Still, if you can save tax and get free S&H it's a steal. CT is $139 shipped. Try online and then walk into the mall tomorrow for those who want multiple pairs. Shouldn't be a prob.
How did you get 139.00 shipped at CT ?
nerd.gif

They've got free shipping worldwide this weekend.

Originally Posted by button999

Always have gotten NDC email almost instantly, ordered 20 mins ago and no email.

Got me a bit worried, but I see lots of others haven't gotten it yet either.

Hope just a glitch in their emailing system.
this im hella worried too... im not tryna miss out waiting on my conf number and then miss my chance at the mall...
frown.gif

Originally Posted by button999

Always have gotten NDC email almost instantly, ordered 20 mins ago and no email.

Got me a bit worried, but I see lots of others haven't gotten it yet either.

Hope just a glitch in their emailing system.
this im hella worried too... im not tryna miss out waiting on my conf number and then miss my chance at the mall...
frown.gif

If you got a PayPal confirmation you should be good.

NDC Rep didn't see it at first but as we were talking confirmation came through. This was close.

If you got a PayPal confirmation you should be good.

NDC Rep didn't see it at first but as we were talking confirmation came through. This was close.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Originally Posted by King Arthur

I got a feeling some of these Nike.com order gonna get snipped

im just saying though you all on this too good to be true tip

it usually is

You're begging for help and answers to your question and now you're spreading negativity
30t6p3b.gif

Some of us didn't just start buying sneakers last month.
indifferent.gif
lol you dont me cuz
thats OG Carmines, Fire Red V, OG 13 and OG 13 Blue Lows All DS All OG box 

and thats just what I felt like grabbing at this given moment in time youngin 

167s0zn.jpg

taken with iphone

FYI guys shipping is free on ALL orders, not just those over $100. I just did a test run for swoosh/ndc. I don't want these but just seeing how it goes for that 12/23 release. They put these up late tho. 
30t6p3b.gif

FYI guys shipping is free on ALL orders, not just those over $100. I just did a test run for swoosh/ndc. I don't want these but just seeing how it goes for that 12/23 release. They put these up late tho. 
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom