2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

had planned on copping these all along, but at the last minute i decided to pass on these for a worn once '01 pair. after seeing/hearing all these issues, i'm happy i passed. i did grab a pair for my son tho. congrats to all who copped and are happy with their purchase.

125suv6.jpg

1zzgpae.jpg
Done be shocked when your son tugs on your leg and says "Da da  . . . my shoes cracking already".
laugh.gif
 Naw but really I'd love some '01's right now.

My '11 Bl Cements are on point. Like another NTer said no problems over here. Just got lucky. Even my CDP III's didnt even have creases, but they did crack lk a motha tho.

83airmaestro you should definitely send those back,good luck on the hunt for a replacement pair. Thankfully my order from ndc came in today with no issues.

83airmaestro you should definitely send those back,good luck on the hunt for a replacement pair. Thankfully my order from ndc came in today with no issues.

i got my pair from NDC. glue stains and it looks like the toebox on the right shoe has something effing SCRAPED into it. looks like the letter D or something.

deebo attacks :c(

i got my pair from NDC. glue stains and it looks like the toebox on the right shoe has something effing SCRAPED into it. looks like the letter D or something.

deebo attacks :c(

Not going to lie, I'd probably keep em if I got a pair that was completely smooth leather. It wouldn't be my wear pair, and I'd probably only show it off as an error, but aside from being different from what we're used to it isn't all that bad.

Not going to lie, I'd probably keep em if I got a pair that was completely smooth leather. It wouldn't be my wear pair, and I'd probably only show it off as an error, but aside from being different from what we're used to it isn't all that bad.

Should I be worried if both my orders from SNS say they will be here tomorrow before 4:30pm and the tracking status only shows its been initiated.. hasnt even gotten to the picked up part yet.

Should I be worried if both my orders from SNS say they will be here tomorrow before 4:30pm and the tracking status only shows its been initiated.. hasnt even gotten to the picked up part yet.

Originally Posted by NikeTalk111

Oh and btw its been saying that since the weekend!

Oh and btw its been saying that since the weekend!

I hope I get mine tomorrow! That would be cool! But mine has also been in the same status also.

I hope I get mine tomorrow! That would be cool! But mine has also been in the same status also.

Back
Top Bottom