2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

why do people say "richards" is the word banned even though you are talking about a store? just curious...

Yeah, the word is included in the banned words list. I always thought it was funny too.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

why do people say "richards" is the word banned even though you are talking about a store? just curious...

Yeah, the word is included in the banned words list. I always thought it was funny too.

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

I received my pair from "Richards" and I've got tumbled leather on one and non-tumbled on the other. Not sure if I'm being too picky, please give me your opinion

Both Toes:

:

sick.gif
eek.gif

mines are kinda like that but not as bad...
eek.gif

one pair is super tumbled an the other is a jus lil bit smoother...

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

I received my pair from "Richards" and I've got tumbled leather on one and non-tumbled on the other. Not sure if I'm being too picky, please give me your opinion

Both Toes:

:

sick.gif
eek.gif

mines are kinda like that but not as bad...
eek.gif

one pair is super tumbled an the other is a jus lil bit smoother...

my pair just came in from ndc. I'm pleased. theyre crispy. not too fond of the shine, but whatever. they'll get some burn from me.

my pair just came in from ndc. I'm pleased. theyre crispy. not too fond of the shine, but whatever. they'll get some burn from me.

Originally Posted by alan713

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

more restocks WILL be happening......

as early as today.

How certain is your sources? Does this include stores?

Im sure because the finishline here at deerbrook in Houston still had plenty of pairs.  Champs had a few scattered sizes as did shiekh and footaction.

Originally Posted by alan713

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

more restocks WILL be happening......

as early as today.

How certain is your sources? Does this include stores?

Im sure because the finishline here at deerbrook in Houston still had plenty of pairs.  Champs had a few scattered sizes as did shiekh and footaction.

If you live in SoCal - Attic buena park, alhambra, and sd all just received their shipments in. Not currently taking phone orders.

If you live in SoCal - Attic buena park, alhambra, and sd all just received their shipments in. Not currently taking phone orders.

just received my two pairs from SNS. was scheduled to arrive on friday but got her today.

both pairs have the precreasing that people have been complaining about and some glue showing here and there. QC was meh in my opinion.

not too happy with the way SNS shipped it. instead of using boxes, they wrap it in this flimsy cardboard/paper material.

just received my two pairs from SNS. was scheduled to arrive on friday but got her today.

both pairs have the precreasing that people have been complaining about and some glue showing here and there. QC was meh in my opinion.

not too happy with the way SNS shipped it. instead of using boxes, they wrap it in this flimsy cardboard/paper material.

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

crooked tongues canceled my order 
unled2jc.png

Ouch. They just shipped mine out, no tracking number though
dam sorry to hear that. I emailed them and they said tracking numbers will not be available with these orders.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom