2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Originally Posted by juicyju

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

crooked tongues canceled my order 
unled2jc.png

Ouch. They just shipped mine out, no tracking number though
dam sorry to hear that. I emailed them and they said tracking numbers will not be available with these orders.
frown.gif

That's because you used the free global shipping. I paid for the shipping so I could get them sooner. They provided me with a tracking number like always.

Originally Posted by Dark Skinned Jermaine

crooked tongues canceled my order 
unled2jc.png

dam sorry to hear that. I emailed them and they said tracking numbers will not be available with these orders.
frown.gif

That's because you used the free global shipping. I paid for the shipping so I could get them sooner. They provided me with a tracking number like always.

Nke Northpark in Dallas...their number is 214-363-4127

they are doing phone orders which is awesome. They tweeted that a while ago though so you guys gotta hurry.

Also FYI for my fellow socal cats...i called Nike Santa Monica yesterday and they said they are anticipating a restock as well soon. Called them after i missed out on the NTLA restock.

Nke Northpark in Dallas...their number is 214-363-4127

they are doing phone orders which is awesome. They tweeted that a while ago though so you guys gotta hurry.

Also FYI for my fellow socal cats...i called Nike Santa Monica yesterday and they said they are anticipating a restock as well soon. Called them after i missed out on the NTLA restock.

Originally Posted by BbEAR017

frown.gif

I paid the extra for the shipping with tracking number,  but they mixed my order up and shipped it with the free global shipping.  At least they refunded me the $.

frown.gif

I paid the extra for the shipping with tracking number,  but they mixed my order up and shipped it with the free global shipping.  At least they refunded me the $.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

frown.gif

Its an international order which means it'll go through customs and number to track the package. Ive ordered before from them using free shipping and there was a tracking number.

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

frown.gif

Its an international order which means it'll go through customs and number to track the package. Ive ordered before from them using free shipping and there was a tracking number.

frown.gif

I used free shipping, but CT still gave me a tracking #

frown.gif

I used free shipping, but CT still gave me a tracking #

Originally Posted by JordanF1end

We have just received a re-stock in the Jordan 3 "cements" in a full size run! We will accept phone orders on this product so hurry in!

Nike Northpark just tweeted that 20 mins ago. Picked up a 12 on phone order

good looking out. was able to put in a phone order for a 9.5. i like how they allow phone orders right away haha.

gonna pick up my flips after work
pimp.gif

We have just received a re-stock in the Jordan 3 "cements" in a full size run! We will accept phone orders on this product so hurry in!

good looking out. was able to put in a phone order for a 9.5. i like how they allow phone orders right away haha.

gonna pick up my flips after work
pimp.gif

Just picked up a size 10 on the phone.  Shipped and everything.  Thank you sir for the info.

Just picked up a size 10 on the phone.  Shipped and everything.  Thank you sir for the info.

Just checked one of my pairs and the cement print on the right foot is lighter then the other. Did some get their pairs like that?

Just checked one of my pairs and the cement print on the right foot is lighter then the other. Did some get their pairs like that?

Originally Posted by SC415

At work, so I can't dig up the video, but a guy on YouTube had the same problem on his 3's. Seems to be usual QC issues...

Originally Posted by SC415

At work, so I can't dig up the video, but a guy on YouTube had the same problem on his 3's. Seems to be usual QC issues...

Originally Posted by hulkogan74

We have plenty left in houston,check the north side malls. i.e deerbrook,willowbrook

Yet I was getting flamed when I said these will sit in houston. 

Back
Top Bottom