2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Still trying to figure out how I already got both my pairs from SNS (overseas) but my pair from Richard's Sporting Goods hasn't got here yet, and I ordered them the same day.

Always seems to be the case when ordering from overseas for me. It's why I usually trust getting stuff from there than from a US chain.

Originally Posted by EddieWinslow

Still trying to figure out how I already got both my pairs from SNS (overseas) but my pair from Richard's Sporting Goods hasn't got here yet, and I ordered them the same day.

Always seems to be the case when ordering from overseas for me. It's why I usually trust getting stuff from there than from a US chain.

Got my pairs in from NDC and was worried after I read some of the posts here.. unfortunately for me I had something to worry about.

The two pairs I got are so different from each other that there can't be any real quality control goin on over at JB.
One pair is extremely tumbled to the point the side of the shoe is creased and the other pair has a sneaker that is basically not tumbled at all.

23rjqu0.jpg

nvtn9e.jpg

Got my pairs in from NDC and was worried after I read some of the posts here.. unfortunately for me I had something to worry about.

The two pairs I got are so different from each other that there can't be any real quality control goin on over at JB.
One pair is extremely tumbled to the point the side of the shoe is creased and the other pair has a sneaker that is basically not tumbled at all.

23rjqu0.jpg

nvtn9e.jpg

werd..my pair just came in and i ordered the night they released...jinkies.. they were def worth the coppage...a lil magic scrub and we have lift off!...by the way can i use paypal through the phone...or would i have 2 transfer the money to my bank acct?

werd..my pair just came in and i ordered the night they released...jinkies.. they were def worth the coppage...a lil magic scrub and we have lift off!...by the way can i use paypal through the phone...or would i have 2 transfer the money to my bank acct?

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Just as a word of warning..... These are NOT MADE THE SAME AS THE OTHER 3's,after 2 wears I am seeing slight cracking.... My other 3's that came out this year have worn them countless times and no creams... You can even tell the paint process is different on these compared to the previous.... Smh I'm goon sell mine... I'm a 10.5 if anybody interested....

Thanks for the update gg. Now my hunt for a pair is nonexistent. I'm fine with my Cdp. I was thinking of a back up tho. Oh well.

To tell you the truth, I wouldnt bother hunting these down. It sounds like alot of people got lousy quality. Mines were great quality...no blemishes, consistent elephant print, and no pre-creasing. Ive worn my 2011 Black Cement twice as well but I dont have any paint chipping. 
I guess I just have great luck when it comes to my releases.

Pics of my pair

eek.gif

wow im jealous i thought the quality on my pair was great yours are perfect
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Just as a word of warning..... These are NOT MADE THE SAME AS THE OTHER 3's,after 2 wears I am seeing slight cracking.... My other 3's that came out this year have worn them countless times and no creams... You can even tell the paint process is different on these compared to the previous.... Smh I'm goon sell mine... I'm a 10.5 if anybody interested....

Thanks for the update gg. Now my hunt for a pair is nonexistent. I'm fine with my Cdp. I was thinking of a back up tho. Oh well.

To tell you the truth, I wouldnt bother hunting these down. It sounds like alot of people got lousy quality. Mines were great quality...no blemishes, consistent elephant print, and no pre-creasing. Ive worn my 2011 Black Cement twice as well but I dont have any paint chipping. 
I guess I just have great luck when it comes to my releases.

Pics of my pair

eek.gif

wow im jealous i thought the quality on my pair was great yours are perfect
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

via nike twitter:

»
__kissmycASH Its Ash to youuu !
@nikestore is it definite that you will not restock the Jordan 3 Retro shoes?
3 hours ago in reply to ↑

@nikestore
Online Nike Store @__kissmycASH It is definite, we will not be restocking those.
1 hour ago via Sprinklr

guess that's it for ndc

via nike twitter:

»
__kissmycASH Its Ash to youuu !
@nikestore is it definite that you will not restock the Jordan 3 Retro shoes?
3 hours ago in reply to ↑

@nikestore
Online Nike Store @__kissmycASH It is definite, we will not be restocking those.
1 hour ago via Sprinklr

guess that's it for ndc

My Opinions and facts!

These sold out in the first 1/2 hour they were released! (Los Angeles)

They come pre creased because of the shoe horn is being jammed in my kicks durring production!

They smell strong out the box!

THE TOUNGE is supper poofy and plush... they fit like a glove.. I wear 11.5 but with this pair I'm. 11.

I think that sums up this release.

My Opinions and facts!

These sold out in the first 1/2 hour they were released! (Los Angeles)

They come pre creased because of the shoe horn is being jammed in my kicks durring production!

They smell strong out the box!

THE TOUNGE is supper poofy and plush... they fit like a glove.. I wear 11.5 but with this pair I'm. 11.

I think that sums up this release.

Originally Posted by michael0360

my pair came from NDC today
this is my absoulte favorite jordan, and im pleased, although i cant say ive had the ogs
they did come pre-creased, but lets be honest. wear these 1 time and itll b creased. these look better broken in
just keep em clean. i will be giving these ALOT of use. and i got my 2nd pair to whip out in 5years when these are Totally Creased
o on another note the factory smell is really heavy on these

Corrected.

Originally Posted by michael0360

my pair came from NDC today
this is my absoulte favorite jordan, and im pleased, although i cant say ive had the ogs
they did come pre-creased, but lets be honest. wear these 1 time and itll b creased. these look better broken in
just keep em clean. i will be giving these ALOT of use. and i got my 2nd pair to whip out in 5years when these are Totally Creased
o on another note the factory smell is really heavy on these

Corrected.

I got an early pair from sneakerape along with the F'd up Ray 13's, I dont have em anymore to compare to the retail pairs I got but one thing that def sticks out is the smell. I remember the early pair had a REALLY REALLY strong glue smell and the retail pairs have the same smell but its no where near as strong as the early pair. Just thought I would mention it since some have been asking if theres any diff with the ones ppl copped early

I got an early pair from sneakerape along with the F'd up Ray 13's, I dont have em anymore to compare to the retail pairs I got but one thing that def sticks out is the smell. I remember the early pair had a REALLY REALLY strong glue smell and the retail pairs have the same smell but its no where near as strong as the early pair. Just thought I would mention it since some have been asking if theres any diff with the ones ppl copped early

Got my pair in from Urban Industry in the U.K. earlier this morning. I noticed some excess glue but things of that nature usually don't bother me. I'm happy with my pair so far.

Back
Top Bottom