2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i tried the magic eraser on the leather on both of my pairs last night and got rid of that ugly shine in about 3 or 4 tries. Now unto the midsoles tomorrow when i have some time. THANKS OPTIMUS FOR THE VIDEO

Yeah, I'm going to have to try this later. That shine really annoys me.

Originally Posted by southwesthouston

i tried the magic eraser on the leather on both of my pairs last night and got rid of that ugly shine in about 3 or 4 tries. Now unto the midsoles tomorrow when i have some time. THANKS OPTIMUS FOR THE VIDEO

Yeah, I'm going to have to try this later. That shine really annoys me.

Just received my pair from FootAction. No packing slip, dented box, pre-creased toe box and some tiny spots of glue. Other than that, I'm pretty excited and can't wait to rock'em this weekend.

Manny thanks for all the post, links and information provided by the NT family. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor and knowledge in time... On to the next one Last Shot's & Concords!

Just received my pair from FootAction. No packing slip, dented box, pre-creased toe box and some tiny spots of glue. Other than that, I'm pretty excited and can't wait to rock'em this weekend.

Manny thanks for all the post, links and information provided by the NT family. Hopefully I'll be able to return the favor and knowledge in time... On to the next one Last Shot's & Concords!

Heads up, Eastbay has a 10.5 and 7.5 through phone order. Just called in to see if they have any sizes left and was able to order a 10.5.

Heads up, Eastbay has a 10.5 and 7.5 through phone order. Just called in to see if they have any sizes left and was able to order a 10.5.

Glad to hear local stores are getting restocks....its always the best when you can sit and inspect the pairs before copping. Thats the only downside of copping online.....i must have went through six different pairs of the georgetown 14s befroe i found a pair i was happy with.

Glad to hear local stores are getting restocks....its always the best when you can sit and inspect the pairs before copping. Thats the only downside of copping online.....i must have went through six different pairs of the georgetown 14s befroe i found a pair i was happy with.

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Are you serious?! How can you guys assume what the customer is going to do? I know I did receive at least one pair that didn't come w/ the invoice and thought it was strange. Didn't know that was done intentionally.  I might expect a private seller from ebay not including anything else with the package, but you guys are an official online retailer.  I actually have never heard of anyone getting wrong sizes from Eastbay until recently...maybe this is the reason for people getting the wrong sizes?
Originally Posted by ehh

SMH at big companies taking shortcuts like that.  
mad.gif

Just laziness, do the damn job the right way.
Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^how much time are you actually saving? There is always time to do it right. Every release we see someone receiving a wrong size pair. Let's go back to putting invoices = no confusion.
The new release shoes come to us already boxed up, so instead of us opening the box and putting the invoice in, then closing the box, our Warehouse just places the shipping label on the outside.  When we ship out thousands of packages everyday, this does save us some time.  Again, most of the orders that ship out for new release shoes arrive with no issues and most customers keep their shoes.  When dealing with the amount of packages we deal with, there is always chance for error.

Otherwise, thanks for the feedback. I will forward it on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by bOba BaLLa

Are you serious?! How can you guys assume what the customer is going to do? I know I did receive at least one pair that didn't come w/ the invoice and thought it was strange. Didn't know that was done intentionally.  I might expect a private seller from ebay not including anything else with the package, but you guys are an official online retailer.  I actually have never heard of anyone getting wrong sizes from Eastbay until recently...maybe this is the reason for people getting the wrong sizes?
Originally Posted by ehh

SMH at big companies taking shortcuts like that.  
mad.gif

Just laziness, do the damn job the right way.
Originally Posted by RhInoSpOrt

^^how much time are you actually saving? There is always time to do it right. Every release we see someone receiving a wrong size pair. Let's go back to putting invoices = no confusion.
The new release shoes come to us already boxed up, so instead of us opening the box and putting the invoice in, then closing the box, our Warehouse just places the shipping label on the outside.  When we ship out thousands of packages everyday, this does save us some time.  Again, most of the orders that ship out for new release shoes arrive with no issues and most customers keep their shoes.  When dealing with the amount of packages we deal with, there is always chance for error.

Otherwise, thanks for the feedback. I will forward it on to the appropriate personal for further consideration.

EastbayRep - Ray

First time poster. My first pair of J's in a long while. Got a size 9 (US) from Urban Industry in the UK.

I had some red laces laying around and thought I'd throw em on for fun. What ya'll think?

D7dN1.jpg

First time poster. My first pair of J's in a long while. Got a size 9 (US) from Urban Industry in the UK.

I had some red laces laying around and thought I'd throw em on for fun. What ya'll think?

D7dN1.jpg

eastbay rep smoothly tryna get his way out of the corner... you know damn well eastbay aint gettin jordans already boxed up individually ready to go out... what about orders on multiple pairs, do they just ship 2 different packages??

eastbay rep smoothly tryna get his way out of the corner... you know damn well eastbay aint gettin jordans already boxed up individually ready to go out... what about orders on multiple pairs, do they just ship 2 different packages??

I just looked at my 3s for the first time since black friday and did a quick comparison to the CDPs..
I like the CDPs more. IMO CDPs got more ankle padding, better elephant print, and are way less "shiny" overall..
2011 BC3s are still a good shoe to have though.. Hope they dont crack fast.. CDPs still crackless.
82016966bdd79be3edfb4525ab8e8d31d3c141bd_r.jpg

43616a66bed394e1ec4cadd321400854f520846b_r.jpg

CDPs have been worn at least 10 times over the years.. 2011s are DS.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at them having the same creases.

I just looked at my 3s for the first time since black friday and did a quick comparison to the CDPs..
I like the CDPs more. IMO CDPs got more ankle padding, better elephant print, and are way less "shiny" overall..
2011 BC3s are still a good shoe to have though.. Hope they dont crack fast.. CDPs still crackless.
82016966bdd79be3edfb4525ab8e8d31d3c141bd_r.jpg

43616a66bed394e1ec4cadd321400854f520846b_r.jpg

CDPs have been worn at least 10 times over the years.. 2011s are DS.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at them having the same creases.

This is my pair I got from SNS. It had black paint on the white midsole. Luckily I knew how to get it out. But regardless my knowledge, it shouldn't be there in the first place.. sigh

Back
Top Bottom