2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

lmfao i hope these release in nubucks just so lulz can be had. having the real retros and a cdp on deck ftw.

jk, i hope everyone gets a pair, a correct pair.

idk if i want to line up though

lmfao i hope these release in nubucks just so lulz can be had. having the real retros and a cdp on deck ftw.

jk, i hope everyone gets a pair, a correct pair.

idk if i want to line up though

lol It's kinda of a slap in the face to those who jumped on the CDP..  Crazy how times change.  I remember the 01s sitting for the longest.. With the Nike Air on the back.  I remember the 01 Is, both the black/red and black/royal sitting and now you can't find a pair of the B Grade Banned joints for less than $250

lol It's kinda of a slap in the face to those who jumped on the CDP..  Crazy how times change.  I remember the 01s sitting for the longest.. With the Nike Air on the back.  I remember the 01 Is, both the black/red and black/royal sitting and now you can't find a pair of the B Grade Banned joints for less than $250

Glad I'm off on Black Friday again this year 
pimp.gif

Even with these releasing on BF, I cannot imagine a senario where one would have to camp for these. Maybe getting to the mall an hour or two before release could get you these. I just cant imagine these going that hard.

Even with these releasing on BF, I cannot imagine a senario where one would have to camp for these. Maybe getting to the mall an hour or two before release could get you these. I just cant imagine these going that hard.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Yeahhhhhhh... a 50% markup as well...

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

Yeahhhhhhh... a 50% markup as well...

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Let's see....I'd take a little lesser quality in leather and no paint chipping...
how about great quality leather AND no paint chipping, huh jordan brand?
eyes.gif

raising prices and the quality STILL sucks. 

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

Let's see....I'd take a little lesser quality in leather and no paint chipping...
how about great quality leather AND no paint chipping, huh jordan brand?
eyes.gif

raising prices and the quality STILL sucks. 

Back
Top Bottom