2011 Air Jordan III (3) Blk/Cement-Grey: Aftermath Thread

Add me to the list of super salty that missed the nba.com drop.

My only question - did they have a 12.5? Please say no, please say no, please s...

Originally Posted by PRIME

Originally Posted by snuks5

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

They did that with the CG XI last year too

Safe to say they'll drop the Concords as well?
eek.gif

Lets hope. 
smile.gif
Going to need to be quick. When they do, they'll be gone within an hour or 2

Compared to the true blues 2011 how's the fit. I saw someone post true to size , but I want to read a few more opinions.

Compared to the true blues 2011 how's the fit. I saw someone post true to size , but I want to read a few more opinions.

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Tyson's Corner FTL in VA said they were getting either 66 or 68 pairs. Store opens 11 pm Thanksgiving night. I'd go there myself but an hour drive that doesn't guarantee 2x of these isn't worth it. Good luck to those who live in VA.

tysons is about 20-30 mins from me but im getting mine from eastbay

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Tyson's Corner FTL in VA said they were getting either 66 or 68 pairs. Store opens 11 pm Thanksgiving night. I'd go there myself but an hour drive that doesn't guarantee 2x of these isn't worth it. Good luck to those who live in VA.

tysons is about 20-30 mins from me but im getting mine from eastbay

Originally Posted by KingJay718

III's run big. Size down.

yea..some one had trhe white/grey/red oens before they came out and i asked abotu the sizing and he said true to size..aftrer seeign more pics of the shoe they looked like they ran big to me so i went a size down and it was a good decision

yea..some one had trhe white/grey/red oens before they came out and i asked abotu the sizing and he said true to size..aftrer seeign more pics of the shoe they looked like they ran big to me so i went a size down and it was a good decision

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

My only question - did they have a 12.5? Please say no, please say no, please s...
yes

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

yes

Originally Posted by wr8201

You could tell they ran big from pictures?  sooooooo, what are the winning powerball numbers tonight?

Originally Posted by wr8201

You could tell they ran big from pictures?  sooooooo, what are the winning powerball numbers tonight?

Back
Top Bottom