2011 another great year for college football

ron-dancing-animated.gif

"My man"

damn stoops just be happy with OT boy. Looking like LSU/Bama rematch unless arkansas pulls one out

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Wow so if Stanford wins they are back in the top 5? I like this weekend.
ya maybe u guys will be lucky enough to get your back blowed out by lsu

Nice reading comprehension. It's a bama LSU rematch unless one loses. Stanford to sugar or fiesta.

Originally Posted by bchimcuter

Wow so if Stanford wins they are back in the top 5? I like this weekend.
ya maybe u guys will be lucky enough to get your back blowed out by lsu

Nice reading comprehension. It's a bama LSU rematch unless one loses. Stanford to sugar or fiesta.

ahhhh you know its really fall when you see leaves in your lawn, turkeys on the table....and bedlam in the BCMESS.

YOU GOTTA LOVE IT!!

2,4 and 5 all drop games, considering the stakes, they should have won. add in a joke of a FSU game and the smanging clemson took and you have an excellent sat.

come on stanford deliver that late night gift of a choke job i know youve got in you!!

Originally Posted by Wings90

laugh.gif
 Chick on crutches in the crowd rushing the field.
pimp.gif
 RGIII
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I noticed that %%@+ too. Can't believe the way that game ended, or USC-Oregon. If he enters the draft, RGIII has to be a top half of the first rd draft pick w/ so many bad teams hurting for qbs

this is going to be a mess is Arkansas beats LSU somehow. and I hate the BCS so much, that's what I'm cheering for.

Luck has been trash or avg the last 3 weeks. This @@% is crazier than 2007. No idea who's going to the title game or win the Heisman with 2 weeks to go. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT!

[Joker voice] Chaos!!! [Joker voice]

Rooting for Arky this Fri. just because

I have no idea why Luck should even be invited to NYC. He %$@* the bed in the biggest game of the year.

Back
Top Bottom