2011 another great year for college football

Man!

Highlights:
- Nickell Robey's INT to the house.
- When Robey housed that pick I was standing next to Chris Fowler, and I yelled at the top of my lungs "Good thing Gameday didn't go to Manhattan!"
Spoiler [+]
If you don't know why I made that comment, I will elaborate tomorrow.
- Running into Spike Lee post game, and he said "That personal foul...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
"

Lowlights:
-Maybe tomorrow
-Pac 11 officials
30t6p3b.gif

-Best game I have ever seen live, only to come out on the losing end
frown.gif

The hate is strong in some of you...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jehul

Erin Andrews would not be denied, shedding off blockers  to get that post-game interview 

Exact opposite of the reporter trying to interview Braxton Miller after the Ohio St game. She just gave up 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by jville819

The winner of Oregon v Stanford will play for the Natty.
It'll be the Ducks 
nerd.gif

I could see it happen, but I won't believe it until then. Lots has to happen. It would be impressive though. But if they play Bama...

I wont either. Oregon always finds a game to lose that we shouldnt, and last year still seems like a miracle. If we face Bama, LSU again, or anyone with a fast D-line...

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

What a game, I gave up because our defense couldn't stop Mcneal. Luck, wow, Luck man.....

You gave up when you have the best qb in the country? *Fan Card Revoked*

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

What a game, I gave up because our defense couldn't stop Mcneal. Luck, wow, Luck man.....

Does our QB play defense? No.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Does our QB play defense? No.

Doesn't matter. You don't give in your team.

I thought this would be the year we beat osu but idk now. They're defense seems pretty tough. Was that that Simon guy who hit Wilson on that last play?

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I thought this would be the year we beat osu but idk now. They're defense seems pretty tough. Was that that Simo who hit Wilson on that last play?

Andrew Sweat.

Braxton and Boom
pimp.gif

The visit list for last night was craaaazy.

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Originally Posted by jville819

The winner of Oregon v Stanford will play for the Natty.
It'll be the Ducks 
nerd.gif

I could see it happen, but I won't believe it until then. Lots has to happen. It would be impressive though. But if they play Bama...

I wont either. Oregon always finds a game to lose that we shouldnt, and last year still seems like a miracle. If we face Bama, LSU again, or anyone with a fast D-line...
Outside of that Stanford date though I don't really see how they could slip up. The only other game that looks like trouble is SC and they go to Autzen. A lot would have to happen so I'll just stop
laugh.gif

Hopefully they just keep winning 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Didn't SC get away with a big hold during OT?
Selective memory is a helluva thing.
laugh.gif
not only that they where calling some BS PI on stanford also

refs had nothing to do wtih the game tho.

Originally Posted by zs05wc

I thought this would be the year we beat osu but idk now. They're defense seems pretty tough. Was that that Simon guy who hit Wilson on that last play?

Nah

Congrats to Georgia, you are slight less !%!%+* than us.

That was one of the worst played games (from both sides) I've watched live.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Didn't SC get away with a big hold during OT?
Selective memory is a helluva thing.
laugh.gif
not only that they where calling some BS PI on stanford also

refs had nothing to do wtih the game tho.

@%+!!
laugh.gif
Pac 11 officiating was awful as always last night. Yes, they missed that blatant hold. Stanford DB's were mugging our Receivers all night. That no call on Robert Woods in the end zone
30t6p3b.gif
. DB had his face in Woods chest and his arms wrapped around him, blatant PI. Oh well. No one expects officials to be perfect but Pac 11 officials are horrendous. They missed calls on both sides.

In OT, there was a holding call at the LOS and the refs actually gave Stanford a 3 yd gain. Not to mention the offensive PI on the game winning TD

I was half sleep when they called that hold on Stanford, and I was trying to figure out why they hadnt backed them all the way up. that wasnt ruled properly.
Holding is a spot foul and it was def at the LOS. should have been a 10 yard penalty from there not from the end of the run.

that was a bonehead screw up .

Jacobs & Autry will both be VOLS
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheWatcher1

In OT, there was a holding call at the LOS and the refs actually gave Stanford a 3 yd gain. Not to mention the offensive PI on the game winning TD

laugh.gif
Offensive PI? He didn't even touch him.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Originally Posted by Jehul

Erin Andrews would not be denied, shedding off blockers  to get that post-game interview 

Exact opposite of the reporter trying to interview Braxton Miller after the Ohio St game. She just gave up 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  Should have just grabbed her hammy and feigned injury

Where is Gameday gonna be this week?

I would assume they'd be in Tuscaloosa

Back
Top Bottom