2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

http://yfrog.com/kjqvygmvj

Burfict!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
scaled.php

Will be repeated one day in the NFL...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was checking walterfootball and the site runner badly wanted to mock Luck to Seattle and Barkley to SF... that would be cool 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

12' WR Blake Tibbs committed 
pimp.gif

13' ATH Tramel Terry opened his recruitment back up 
grin.gif

If we lose dude to some got damn Climzon 
30t6p3b.gif
 or SCU 
indifferent.gif

12' WR Blake Tibbs committed 
pimp.gif

13' ATH Tramel Terry opened his recruitment back up 
grin.gif

If we lose dude to some got damn Climzon 
30t6p3b.gif
 or SCU 
indifferent.gif

I'll post some pics from the sideline when I get back home. I'm at the airport in right now though.

Funny story about Burfict's INT. The play the defense called was for him to blitz, but for whatever reason he didn't and came up with the pick. I walked behind the bench when he walked off and sat down there. And he was laughing yelling at his teammates for not blocking for him. Dude was so gassed after that run back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'll post some pics from the sideline when I get back home. I'm at the airport in right now though.

Funny story about Burfict's INT. The play the defense called was for him to blitz, but for whatever reason he didn't and came up with the pick. I walked behind the bench when he walked off and sat down there. And he was laughing yelling at his teammates for not blocking for him. Dude was so gassed after that run back.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

anyone betting this upcoming week? what do you think about wisconsin? i really think they take nebraska to the woodshed

Back
Top Bottom