2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

anyone betting this upcoming week? what do you think about wisconsin? i really think they take nebraska to the woodshed

Pics of the USC/ASU game in the spoiler. My phone kept restarting on me so I couldn't get as many shots as I wanted. Watching the game from the sidelines is incredible though. If you ever have the chance to, definitely do it. 
Spoiler [+]
Me and the ladies of SC. The one on my right was a dime. My boy got some pics of them stretching. If I can get them from him I will post em.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

usc%252520image%2525202.jpg

ASUs sign game was on point. I didn't get a pic of one, but it said, "What's the difference between USC and Cherios? One goes in a bowl and the other doesn't" 

IMAG0512.jpg

There was some talent sitting in the disabled section.

IMAG0511.jpg

IMAG0510.jpg

IMAG0504.jpg

Ms. Rowe was super busted. This pic plays to her angles well.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

IMAG0501.jpg

IMAG0503.jpg

The ASU cheerleaders were hot too. I might have to give them the edge over SCs. They looked a lot younger, but were still smoking nonetheless.  

IMAG0495.jpg

IMAG0492.jpg

All in all it was a great trip. SC came back for a minute a bit in the third and ASUs defense was looking worn out, but they made a bunch of big plays down the stretch. Holding them to 3 as many times as they did and also forcing turnovers were huge. The place was going crazy when the pick 6 happened. I wasn't too impressed with Barkely. Robert Woods on the other hand is unreal. His route running is so on point. He was killing their DBs. In the second half he ran a 15-20 yard hitch so crisp, just killed the defender.
I tried to put in some spoiler tags, but I can't get them to work for some reason. 

funny-kids-pictures-deal-with-it.jpg

Pics of the USC/ASU game in the spoiler. My phone kept restarting on me so I couldn't get as many shots as I wanted. Watching the game from the sidelines is incredible though. If you ever have the chance to, definitely do it. 
Spoiler [+]
Me and the ladies of SC. The one on my right was a dime. My boy got some pics of them stretching. If I can get them from him I will post em.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

usc%252520image%2525202.jpg

ASUs sign game was on point. I didn't get a pic of one, but it said, "What's the difference between USC and Cherios? One goes in a bowl and the other doesn't" 

IMAG0512.jpg

There was some talent sitting in the disabled section.

IMAG0511.jpg

IMAG0510.jpg

IMAG0504.jpg

Ms. Rowe was super busted. This pic plays to her angles well.
laugh.gif
sick.gif

IMAG0501.jpg

IMAG0503.jpg

The ASU cheerleaders were hot too. I might have to give them the edge over SCs. They looked a lot younger, but were still smoking nonetheless.  

IMAG0495.jpg

IMAG0492.jpg

All in all it was a great trip. SC came back for a minute a bit in the third and ASUs defense was looking worn out, but they made a bunch of big plays down the stretch. Holding them to 3 as many times as they did and also forcing turnovers were huge. The place was going crazy when the pick 6 happened. I wasn't too impressed with Barkely. Robert Woods on the other hand is unreal. His route running is so on point. He was killing their DBs. In the second half he ran a 15-20 yard hitch so crisp, just killed the defender.
I tried to put in some spoiler tags, but I can't get them to work for some reason. 

funny-kids-pictures-deal-with-it.jpg

LMAOOO New Mexico Coach Mike Locksley was fired after a recruit was arrested Drunk driving in Locksley's car ahhahajjaaahajajaja +%+

LMAOOO New Mexico Coach Mike Locksley was fired after a recruit was arrested Drunk driving in Locksley's car ahhahajjaaahajajaja +%+

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

People at work have to wonder what I just read. They wouldn't even believe it.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

roll.gif

People at work have to wonder what I just read. They wouldn't even believe it.

roll.gif

Wasn't he arrested for sexual harassment too? Hell they've only win 2 games since he's been the coach, probably made their decision that much easier.

Wasn't he arrested for sexual harassment too? Hell they've only win 2 games since he's been the coach, probably made their decision that much easier.

Ok, so now the story is saying the kid was a recruit last year but didn't sign, and the car is Locksley's (but used by his son, who is on the team)

still shady.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ok, so now the story is saying the kid was a recruit last year but didn't sign, and the car is Locksley's (but used by his son, who is on the team)

still shady.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Greg Reid arrested for perjury/obstruction. Likely suspended for the 2nd time this year.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Apparently he lied to officers about his friend that was stopped on his scooter by the police, fought w/ them and got away. All while Reid was @ home. Facebook, text messages and phone calls tied them together though

Greg Reid arrested for perjury/obstruction. Likely suspended for the 2nd time this year.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Apparently he lied to officers about his friend that was stopped on his scooter by the police, fought w/ them and got away. All while Reid was @ home. Facebook, text messages and phone calls tied them together though

Back
Top Bottom