2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Caught a break with the LSU game being the CBS 3:30 game.

Still don't expect to win but Death Valley at Night>>>>>>>>Death Valley during the day.
Whew...game chances went from 0% up to 10% thanks for the sun CBS.

You going to be at the game Sat? I'm coming up to tailgate and harass my home state peoples.

Yep. Still a student. Haven't missed a home game in 7 years.

I'll be drinking by sunrise.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by KingJames23

Caught a break with the LSU game being the CBS 3:30 game.

Still don't expect to win but Death Valley at Night>>>>>>>>Death Valley during the day.
Whew...game chances went from 0% up to 10% thanks for the sun CBS.

You going to be at the game Sat? I'm coming up to tailgate and harass my home state peoples.

Yep. Still a student. Haven't missed a home game in 7 years.

I'll be drinking by sunrise.

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Gotcha.  That's what I was saying though, part of it is I wouldn't be surprised to see you get points of special teams or at least them putting you in a position to score.  Most predictions I saw had the FSU game in the low 20s based on offense/defense matchups, we're REALLY susceptible to big plays on defense too, though they've just about all been big passing plays.  Wofford completed 2 passes...for like 120 yards or something crazy.  Even if Logan Thomas isn't accurate, I can see it happening.  The HUNH offense puts a little more stress on our defense too, not giving them a lot of rest if we don't sustain long drives.
Hopefully it's a good game, you going?

I could see Hosley breaking a punt return or something, but you guys have a real good punter. Hosley hasn't had many chances so far this year. We don't have too many big passing plays as none of our guys are really burners plus they're all banged up right now. Our long plays have been either runs or passes where we just throw a jump ball down the sideline. I think the only long TD we had was DJ Coles broke a WR screen for 65 yds. I've noticed you guys play your corners soft a lot so we'll probably run those screens a good bit. We almost always throw the screen to the WR in the slot so hopefully they're aware of that tendency and you guys don't key on it. 
I wanna go but I won't be able to drive down; my car won't start and I can't afford to fix it. Plus I can barely afford to get a ticket as it is
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Being broke FTL. 

Originally Posted by ScarsOrScabs

Gotcha.  That's what I was saying though, part of it is I wouldn't be surprised to see you get points of special teams or at least them putting you in a position to score.  Most predictions I saw had the FSU game in the low 20s based on offense/defense matchups, we're REALLY susceptible to big plays on defense too, though they've just about all been big passing plays.  Wofford completed 2 passes...for like 120 yards or something crazy.  Even if Logan Thomas isn't accurate, I can see it happening.  The HUNH offense puts a little more stress on our defense too, not giving them a lot of rest if we don't sustain long drives.
Hopefully it's a good game, you going?

I could see Hosley breaking a punt return or something, but you guys have a real good punter. Hosley hasn't had many chances so far this year. We don't have too many big passing plays as none of our guys are really burners plus they're all banged up right now. Our long plays have been either runs or passes where we just throw a jump ball down the sideline. I think the only long TD we had was DJ Coles broke a WR screen for 65 yds. I've noticed you guys play your corners soft a lot so we'll probably run those screens a good bit. We almost always throw the screen to the WR in the slot so hopefully they're aware of that tendency and you guys don't key on it. 
I wanna go but I won't be able to drive down; my car won't start and I can't afford to fix it. Plus I can barely afford to get a ticket as it is
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Being broke FTL. 

Anthony Chickillo is now the starting DE over Ojomo for Canes.

LMAO
Dumb *$* Willie Mack Garza wiring Money to Lyles for Lache's Moms.

Anthony Chickillo is now the starting DE over Ojomo for Canes.

LMAO
Dumb *$* Willie Mack Garza wiring Money to Lyles for Lache's Moms.

; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(2, 6,
glasses.gif
; ">
"Former Vol/Kansas State running back Bryce Brown is on campus today," posted @RockyTopVols. "He might have quit KSU & is hanging out with his g/f."

; font-family: Arial, Tahoma, Helvetica, FreeSans, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height: 16px; background-color: rgb(2, 6,
glasses.gif
; ">
"Former Vol/Kansas State running back Bryce Brown is on campus today," posted @RockyTopVols. "He might have quit KSU & is hanging out with his g/f."

just look at the top 30 recruits from that 2009 year and how many of them are bust and all hype know show like bryce is

just look at the top 30 recruits from that 2009 year and how many of them are bust and all hype know show like bryce is

laugh.gif
@ BB. That UT recruiting class has to be the biggest bust of a class ever right?

Jackson's withdrawal another hit for Vols
February, 8, 2011
FEB 8
2:54
PM ET
EmailPrintComments
By Chris Low
The withdrawal of Tennessee safety Janzen Jackson from school earlier this week is another reminder of how inexact recruiting rankings can be.

Jackson, easily one of the Vols’ best returning players, has been battling ongoing personal issues. The university announced that it was hopeful he could get those issues straightened out to the point where he could return to the team in the fall, but there’s no guarantee. He would need a waiver from the NCAA to do so.

If Jackson doesn’t make it back, he’s yet another member of that 2009 signing class (Lane Kiffin’s only class at Tennessee) that has left the program prematurely.

Go back and see what happened to the guys that made that a top 10 class nationally.

In fact, the Vols signed six ESPNU 150 prospects that year, and none of the six will be around when the Vols kick off spring practice in March. Again, Jackson has a chance to make it back, but linebacker Jerod Askew was dismissed from the team this week for violating team rules.

Receiver Nu’Keese Richardson and safety Darren Myles were both arrested in separate incidents and kicked off the team following their freshman seasons at Tennessee. Running back Bryce Brown also left the team following his freshman season and has since transferred to Kansas State. Running back David Oku played the past two seasons, but announced last month that he plans to transfer.

Cornerback Mike Edwards was also arrested and dismissed from the team following his freshman season, while receiver James Green failed to qualify academically and never made it to school.

With Jackson in limbo for next season, it’s no surprise that the Vols signed two junior college defensive backs in this class. Byron Moore and Izauea Lanier could both end up starting from the first game on next season in the Vols’ secondary.

laugh.gif
@ BB. That UT recruiting class has to be the biggest bust of a class ever right?

Jackson's withdrawal another hit for Vols
February, 8, 2011
FEB 8
2:54
PM ET
EmailPrintComments
By Chris Low
The withdrawal of Tennessee safety Janzen Jackson from school earlier this week is another reminder of how inexact recruiting rankings can be.

Jackson, easily one of the Vols’ best returning players, has been battling ongoing personal issues. The university announced that it was hopeful he could get those issues straightened out to the point where he could return to the team in the fall, but there’s no guarantee. He would need a waiver from the NCAA to do so.

If Jackson doesn’t make it back, he’s yet another member of that 2009 signing class (Lane Kiffin’s only class at Tennessee) that has left the program prematurely.

Go back and see what happened to the guys that made that a top 10 class nationally.

In fact, the Vols signed six ESPNU 150 prospects that year, and none of the six will be around when the Vols kick off spring practice in March. Again, Jackson has a chance to make it back, but linebacker Jerod Askew was dismissed from the team this week for violating team rules.

Receiver Nu’Keese Richardson and safety Darren Myles were both arrested in separate incidents and kicked off the team following their freshman seasons at Tennessee. Running back Bryce Brown also left the team following his freshman season and has since transferred to Kansas State. Running back David Oku played the past two seasons, but announced last month that he plans to transfer.

Cornerback Mike Edwards was also arrested and dismissed from the team following his freshman season, while receiver James Green failed to qualify academically and never made it to school.

With Jackson in limbo for next season, it’s no surprise that the Vols signed two junior college defensive backs in this class. Byron Moore and Izauea Lanier could both end up starting from the first game on next season in the Vols’ secondary.

I mean I'm a little bias, definitely 
laugh.gif

That being said, I do like Phoenix and the scene there but as far as actually feeling like a college campus, it is not one.  There is not much sense of school pride that I get at U of A.  Yes, Tucson is not the nicest city, and I would never live there outside of going to school.  But goddamn I love that place.  It really grows on you and because U of A is all the people have there it makes a great place to experience as a student.  The ASU campus isn't really a campus at all, just spread out across a city.  And no, the academics are not about even.  I'm not saying Arizona is Stanford or UCLA, but it is listed as a "Public Ivy" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Ivy and is a consensus top 100 school.

Bear Down.

I mean I'm a little bias, definitely 
laugh.gif

That being said, I do like Phoenix and the scene there but as far as actually feeling like a college campus, it is not one.  There is not much sense of school pride that I get at U of A.  Yes, Tucson is not the nicest city, and I would never live there outside of going to school.  But goddamn I love that place.  It really grows on you and because U of A is all the people have there it makes a great place to experience as a student.  The ASU campus isn't really a campus at all, just spread out across a city.  And no, the academics are not about even.  I'm not saying Arizona is Stanford or UCLA, but it is listed as a "Public Ivy" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Public_Ivy and is a consensus top 100 school.

Bear Down.

Back
Top Bottom