2011 College Football "The Real been hacked!!!!" .

4* RB Drew Harris from Pennsylvania commits to the Hokies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just made my week with that news. I doubt Keith Marshall will visit next week anymore, but we didn't have much of a chance with him anyways.

4* RB Drew Harris from Pennsylvania commits to the Hokies
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Just made my week with that news. I doubt Keith Marshall will visit next week anymore, but we didn't have much of a chance with him anyways.

Good pull for Va Tech. What year is David Wilson?

Pig Howard is feeling the Vol Love (No Willie Mack Garza)

Got us a top with UCF and will visit for UGA game. His brother plays for Knights(Q. Mcduffie) and his cousin (Tom Smith) plays for Vols

Good pull for Va Tech. What year is David Wilson?

Got us a top with UCF and will visit for UGA game. His brother plays for Knights(Q. Mcduffie) and his cousin (Tom Smith) plays for Vols

Wilson is a junior, people were worried he'd leave for the NFL after this year but it looks like he still has a long way to go as an RB.

We'll be in good shape with Harris and JC Coleman.

Wilson is a junior, people were worried he'd leave for the NFL after this year but it looks like he still has a long way to go as an RB.

We'll be in good shape with Harris and JC Coleman.

A big part of me wants to put a lot on Wisky to cover, I just don't think Nebraska is that good and Wilson+the OL and RB's should be able to put up some points. Nebraska's been completely impotent the past couple years when their run game isn't working, but the one Wisky game I watched (UNLV) their run defense looked suspect. It's been good since then but their competition has been terrible so I'm not sure what to think. I feel like if Wisconsin's run D plays even decent it'll be somewhat of a blowout, but if they don't it could be close. What do you guys think?

Sidenote, Cyrus Jones eliminated ND from the running b/c of Brian Kelly's sideline tirades
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

A big part of me wants to put a lot on Wisky to cover, I just don't think Nebraska is that good and Wilson+the OL and RB's should be able to put up some points. Nebraska's been completely impotent the past couple years when their run game isn't working, but the one Wisky game I watched (UNLV) their run defense looked suspect. It's been good since then but their competition has been terrible so I'm not sure what to think. I feel like if Wisconsin's run D plays even decent it'll be somewhat of a blowout, but if they don't it could be close. What do you guys think?

Sidenote, Cyrus Jones eliminated ND from the running b/c of Brian Kelly's sideline tirades
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lots of coaches are going to be in the ear of recruits parents with that clip for a while. It is a good piece to pull even though it is greatly overblown.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lots of coaches are going to be in the ear of recruits parents with that clip for a while. It is a good piece to pull even though it is greatly overblown.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's going to be in for a reality check when he gets to school . I guess he's gonna transfer out the 1st time he gets yelled at. Good Luck Cyrus

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's going to be in for a reality check when he gets to school . I guess he's gonna transfer out the 1st time he gets yelled at. Good Luck Cyrus

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Another black eye for WVU as they seek to join another conference
because what clown %!+ WVU fans do is going to affect if a conference wants WVU?

SEC definitely had bad feelings about the WVU fan base. This isn't the first time stuff like this has happened to visiting teams' fans. One of the worst places to go as a fan.

Was rumored that Cincy led for him a while back. He's coming for the UL game @ Paul Brown Stadium.

B12 News
Spoiler [+]
News is slowly starting to trickle out of the meetings among the presidents and athletic directors from Tuesday.

Most of the information is about creating a stable environment for the Big 12.

Most importantly is hammering out a possible 10 year agreement on waiving rights versus the 6 year originally discussed.

The other pressing issue is getting Missouri to fully commit in public.

Chancellor Deaton believes in the Big 12, but is getting pressure from two curators to look at the SEC.

With 9 curators on their board, these two are in an uphill battle, but in academia you must investigate to appease your board.

On the expansion front, BYU is starting to become a realization.

Louisville has turned up the heat to get an invite to the conference if it goes beyond 10 teams.

Cincinnati has also jumped in the ring to let it be known they are interested.

West Virginia is trying to play the SEC vs the Big 12 to get an invite from either, but at this time neither are budging.

TCU is getting backing by several Big 12 schools, including Baylor, but the Ft. Worth footprint is, "saturated with the Big 12 conference already," according to a source close to the expansion committee.

Air Force, discussed last year, hasn't heard from the conference. Dan Beebe liked the Academy, but with the Big East looking to add Navy and Army it looks to be a better fit there.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Another black eye for WVU as they seek to join another conference
because what clown %!+ WVU fans do is going to affect if a conference wants WVU?

SEC definitely had bad feelings about the WVU fan base. This isn't the first time stuff like this has happened to visiting teams' fans. One of the worst places to go as a fan.

Was rumored that Cincy led for him a while back. He's coming for the UL game @ Paul Brown Stadium.

B12 News
Spoiler [+]
News is slowly starting to trickle out of the meetings among the presidents and athletic directors from Tuesday.

Most of the information is about creating a stable environment for the Big 12.

Most importantly is hammering out a possible 10 year agreement on waiving rights versus the 6 year originally discussed.

The other pressing issue is getting Missouri to fully commit in public.

Chancellor Deaton believes in the Big 12, but is getting pressure from two curators to look at the SEC.

With 9 curators on their board, these two are in an uphill battle, but in academia you must investigate to appease your board.

On the expansion front, BYU is starting to become a realization.

Louisville has turned up the heat to get an invite to the conference if it goes beyond 10 teams.

Cincinnati has also jumped in the ring to let it be known they are interested.

West Virginia is trying to play the SEC vs the Big 12 to get an invite from either, but at this time neither are budging.

TCU is getting backing by several Big 12 schools, including Baylor, but the Ft. Worth footprint is, "saturated with the Big 12 conference already," according to a source close to the expansion committee.

Air Force, discussed last year, hasn't heard from the conference. Dan Beebe liked the Academy, but with the Big East looking to add Navy and Army it looks to be a better fit there.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Can't we just agree that their secondary as a whole is nasty and no one wants to throw at any of them?

media_42a66ec6370947d192e4d8b89cdd490d_t607.jpg
Geno just got finished putting up 400 on them. L$U secondary the most overrated thing in college football. They've looked good against some terrible passing QB's, then Geno shreds them. In a couple weeks Tyler Bray will shred them too.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Nako XL

Can't we just agree that their secondary as a whole is nasty and no one wants to throw at any of them?

media_42a66ec6370947d192e4d8b89cdd490d_t607.jpg
Geno just got finished putting up 400 on them. L$U secondary the most overrated thing in college football. They've looked good against some terrible passing QB's, then Geno shreds them. In a couple weeks Tyler Bray will shred them too.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom